Tiger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger

I was watching his round live yesterday on Golf Channel. It was pretty amazing. He literally chunked a shot, and then pretty much "shanked" three others. I don't think I've ever seen a pro golfer and especially, Tiger, do that before. The craziest part was that he still was going to shoot like a 39 on the front. His wedge play inside 100 yards is just ridiculously good.

Also, does anybody else doubt that he took steroids when he bulked up so much?

His career path certainly follows those that have used PED's. Especially all the injuries, though I can see how his injuries are purely from his swing. That's a lot of torque on the body.

Comment

He was also directly linked to a PED house for PRP treatments....sure...just plasma. No HGH in that cocktail. (wink wink)

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/ti...-new-book-says

He cheated. He is paying price now. Karma's a bitch.

Comment

He hasn't been the same for five years. Time for him to move on.

Comment

Move on to what? He's still one of the best golfers in the world...

Comment

I still think he has a ton left. He just needs to quit thinking he's Superman and get back to fundamental golf. He needs to get completely healthy and then he needs to have a more "normal" swing. His short game and 100 yards and in is so good, that he really doesn't need to hit it like he used to (or like Rory is now) to still compete and win.

Comment

Wave,

Do you think Rory is juicing? He's a much more like-able guy than Tiger, but his body shape is awfully suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
                Wave,

Do you think Rory is juicing? He's a much more like-able guy than Tiger, but his body shape is awfully suspicious.
                Naw, that's just his natural Irish musculature.

Comment

Working...
                X