• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid bullpen

Comment

#Yosted

Comment

Based on the following bracket for the new "Sixth Inning Song", the Royals believe that popular music ceased to exist in 2008:

Comment

That's a terrible list. Just imagine the team getting stuck with Taylor Swift.

Comment

I can come up with a list of that many "baseball" songs. I won't need to include any dumbass shit like Abba

Comment

Originally posted by Oobers View Post
              That's a terrible list. Just imagine the team getting stuck with Taylor Swift.
              It's like what I imagine the playlist would be for a Baby Boomer's third wedding. Just sad.

Comment

Fuck walkoffs

Comment

2 close games and Holland has faced 1 batter

Comment

I hope this isn't one of those years where we randomly have an awful record in one run games.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
                      I hope this isn't one of those years where we randomly have an awful record in one run games.
                      I know one-run games are random, but isn't it funny how teams with good managers typically do better in those situations than teams with shitty managers?

Yost deserves a lions share of the blame for both losses.

Comment

Pretty sure I heard on the broadcast that we won the most 1 run games in the league last year. Regression blows

Comment

I find that hard to believe but am too lazy to look it up. Having the best bullpen in the league would contribute a ton to that.

Regression from them was inevitable. However, you can still have a manager use his pieces in the best possible way. Yost hasn't done that.

The pinch running for Perez at second with no outs then not pinch hitting for Escobar in that same inning with 2 outs might be the most infuriating thing he's ever done.

Comment

FUCKING DAMNIT.

Game canceled today, Ventura's start will be skipped until next week. Fucking fuck.

Comment

Yosted.

Why start a guy with stuff tomorrow when you can start guys like Guthrie and Chen?

Comment

Selfishly, this is awesome because it means I get to see Ventura's first start of the year, but Ned Yost is a blithering idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X