No announcement yet.

Royals 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ono - You forgot about Medlen. From a talent standpoint, I'd replace him for Collins, but we need at least one lefty in the pen. (I think Pino is a righty?) But, I guess you are doing opening day roster which he probably isn't available for so nevermind.
    Last edited by Hawker007; 12-18-14, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
      ono - You forgot about Medlen. From a talent standpoint, I'd replace him for Collins, but we need at least one lefty in the pen. (I think Pino is a righty?) But, I guess you are doing opening day roster which he probably isn't available for so nevermind.
      Yeah Medlin will start on the 60 day DL. By the time he is finally available, the roster will probably look a lot different. We've been lucky with injuries to pitchers the last couple years, I'm worried it's going to come back to bite us this year.

Comment

• So, my son gave Guthrie a high five walking out of AFH today. Guthrie was really cool. Was wearing a full on late 80s early 90s KU bball uniform underneath the warmups #11. So it was either Lincoln Minor, Turgeon, or Vaughn. Either way J-Guts was cool as shit.

Comment

• This creeper photo was posted on phogdotnet

Comment

• Yeah, a that's pretty dick move, especially because Guthrie's a really laid-back/nice guy in person. If I had to guess, the guy that took the pic got rejected and was mad about it.

Comment

• The NY Post is reporting that the Rangers and Royals had a deal to send Rios to KC in July, but DM refused to pick up his $13.5 option for 2015. They saved whatever prospect it would've taken to get him plus $2M waiting until this offseason to acquire him and they obviously got to the WS anyway without him in 2014, so good on you, Dayton.

Comment

Working...
              X