• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go post in my "The Show" thread and I'll consider it

Comment

• Are we good with 6? I have a friend that would get in

Comment

• Invite anyone and everyone. If we stay with 6, I may bump it to AL-only, so the more, the merrier.

Comment

• Originally posted by ono View Post
          Invite anyone and everyone. If we stay with 6, I may bump it to AL-only, so the more, the merrier.

Are we doing H2H or rotisserie? Obviosuly with 7 we don't have to worry if we do roto

Comment

• I will force my wife or someone to play if we end up with an odd number.

I prefer roto myself, but the consensus here last time was H2H is more fun.

Comment

• Last call. If we are staying at 6, i'm changing it to AL-only.

Comment

I will force my wife or someone to play if we end up with an odd number.

I prefer roto myself, but the consensus here last time was H2H is more fun.
                I prefer roto - but H2H i think keeps people more involved. Roto can essentially be over by July.

I'm talking to the guy right now, no idea if he has a yahoo account or can get in - if he doesn't i'll just create a 2nd team and give control to him if the invite doesn't work

Comment

• Do you need another?

Comment

• Sounds good.

Just to make it more interesting, I'm changing rosters from 3 general OF to having a LF, CF, and a RF, unless someone has a good argument otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhiteSuxDirtyBirds View Post
                      Do you need another?
                      The more, the merrier.

Comment

The more, the merrier.
                        I will set one up for my son as well. That should make it even right?

Comment

• Originally posted by WhiteSuxDirtyBirds View Post
                          I will set one up for my son as well. That should make it even right?
                          Assuming z5's buddy joins (if he hasn't already), that is correct. We have 7 at the moment.

Comment

• I joined. Let me know if we need one more. I am sure my son would enjoy it. It's even at 8 right now.

Comment

• bumpity bump. any interest?

Comment

• Give me an all royals team and I'll play

Whatever happened to FLLhawk anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X