Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy baseball league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fantasy baseball league

    Is anyone interested in a WtW fantasy baseball league? I don't mind setting it up if it is on Yahoo. I would like to have at least 12 teams. All other details can be sorted out later if there is enough interest.

  • #2
    I was commish last year and can set up the old one or we can start a new one.

    but I am IN.

    We were H2H last year, which I hate, cause I was in 1st all year and lost in the first round of the playoffs on a tiebreaker. BS. But at least H2H makes people pay attention all season.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think I was one of the major people for H2H last year and it's because like Ono said, it keeps people interested.

      I'll do either way though, I'll be playing regardless.

      Any interest in a keeper league?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jhawkz5 View Post
        I think I was one of the major people for H2H last year and it's because like Ono said, it keeps people interested.

        I'll do either way though, I'll be playing regardless.

        Any interest in a keeper league?
        I, for one, would love a keeper league but the problem there is getting guys to stick around for multiple years.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ono View Post
          I, for one, would love a keeper league but the problem there is getting guys to stick around for multiple years.
          H2H is definitely a bitch when you lose early in the playoffs, but I think it really keeps things interesting in the last quarter of the season, which can be a drag in rotisserie.

          ono, if you already have a league, then I'm fine with you reviving the old one, provided I get an invite :)

          Oh yeah, I have always wanted to do a keeper league, but I've never had enough dedicated people to make it worthwhile.

          Comment


          • #6
            another issue we ran into is having the draft get canceled cause H2H requires an even number of teams. So I'll start it up early and we will figure out what to do if we have an odd number.

            Comment


            • #7
              http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo....wavingthewheat

              password: wheat

              If you were in it last year, you should have an invite.

              Comment


              • #8
                If FLL wasn't in it last year and you want/can do a keeper league, he can have my team, they weren't scrubs

                I'M OUT

                Comment


                • #9
                  I was planning on not keeping any guys from last year, since no one drafted with that in mind.... That can be debated though.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Joe, WTF.

                    Tried to open the league page, but it won't let me. Any way I can get an invite?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FLLhawk View Post
                      Joe, WTF.

                      Tried to open the league page, but it won't let me. Any way I can get an invite?
                      I'm not a huge fan, joined last year to get them to the number of teams they needed, IIRC

                      I made an account just for this league, never used it, I can just give the info to you and you can take it over if you want
                      Last edited by Joe Norris; 02-20-13, 05:24 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        IN to avenge my 2nd-place finish from last season. BITCHES.

                        Also, I have a buddy that has already messaged me about getting in a competitive league, so if there's a spot available eventually, we can invite him.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                          I'm not a huge fan, joined last year to get them to the number of teams they needed, IIRC

                          I made an account just for this league, never used it, I can just give the info to you and you can take it over if you want
                          Thanks for the offer :) I prefer to keep all my teams on one account for simplicity's sake, but If I can't get a fresh invite, I will take you up on that.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            FLL, PM me your email and I'll invite you.


                            Anyone else who wants to join, PM me an email as well.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              count me in damn it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X