Keon Coleman Decommits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keon Coleman Decommits

A likely winless season could convince other to join him. There has never been a better time for us to pull an upset.

I saw this the day you posted and I thought I'd give it a week to see if anyone else responded. So it's been a week. This really isn't a KU sports message board any more, and it never really was. Except for game chat, which is probably the only thing keeping this place alive. Maybe there are three or four posters who really get off on reading each other's posts, I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by Protist View Post
      I saw this the day you posted and I thought I'd give it a week to see if anyone else responded. So it's been a week. This really isn't a KU sports message board any more, and it never really was. Except for game chat, which is probably the only thing keeping this place alive. Maybe there are three or four posters who really get off on reading each other's posts, I dunno.
      It's about the people, not the posts.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post

It's about the people, not the posts.
        I agree with this on the Mass St. forum, but the sports boards are more about the content. Although I like the people here much better than the Phog, their sports boards generate most of my Jayhawks news.

Comment

Let me ask you all a serious question. I've always hesitated to take information from other boards and post it here. It feels plagiaristic and takes away from those companies' ability to make money.

Am I wrong to feel that way?

I don't mind posting articles from traditional news sources, but unless there's something pretty big I won't post 247 articles. What do you all think?

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
            Let me ask you all a serious question. I've always hesitated to take information from other boards and post it here. It feels plagiaristic and takes away from those companies' ability to make money.

Am I wrong to feel that way?

I don't mind posting articles from traditional news sources, but unless there's something pretty big I won't post 247 articles. What do you all think?
            fuck em, Tom sold out long ago, you owe him nothing and now they're owned by cbs, revenue from 247 is a pittance to them, If you are ok posting abc news sources, then II would post guilt free from 247. But that's just me

Comment

WHAT DO WE WANT?

PLAGIARISM!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW!

Plagiarize! Plagiarize! Plagiarize!

Comment

WHAT DO WE WANT?

PLAGIARISM!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW!

Plagiarize! Plagiarize! Plagiarize!

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch22 View Post

I agree with this on the Mass St. forum, but the sports boards are more about the content. Although I like the people here much better than the Phog, their sports boards generate most of my Jayhawks news.
                  Even the one active thread on the sports boards has turned into an OT thread...

Comment

Working...
                  X