X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Season Kickoff!

We have a time!
    We have a place!
    Gone are the days of 11 a.m. college football kickoffs in Lawrence — at least for this year’s season opener.

Also, this made me chuckle in an eye roll kind of way.
    _________
    KC Star Headline: Kansas Jayhawks football season opener will be on national TV ... if you’re awake
    _________
    It kicks at 9:00 Lawrence time. How old are these people that they'll be asleep by 9:00?

Comment

Someone had to get those 9pm slots since the PAC 12 isn’t playing.

Comment

Any chance we get bumped up since some other bigger named teams are postponing?

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
          Any chance we get bumped up since some other bigger named teams are postponing?
          I hope not. That time is perfect for me.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

I hope not. That time is perfect for me.
            Same. Would be nice for the team to get some prime time exposure though

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post

Same. Would be nice for the team to get some prime time exposure though
              Being West Coast prime time with no PAC12 football, I'm wondering if KU didn't push for that time slot to maximize exposure. I don't know of any other Power 5 games kicking off in that time slot and I know that the people out here are hungry for college football. I think that'll make for a lot of eyes on KU.

Comment

I hope KU doesn’t get locked into that slot because those last two games in November would really suck to start at 9pm. If they aren’t letting fans in, then I don’t care

Comment

Where is everyone? Did you old fuckers all already go to sleep? Get in the chat!

Comment

God Dammit! Right thru the WR's hands and then they march right down and score

Comment

Yuck

Comment

Saw some of the game and that last onside kick penalty was complete bullshit! Still, they never should have been in that situation. This is going to be a very long season, or short if they Covid takes them out first.

Comment

Originally posted by swidman View Post
                          Saw some of the game and that last onside kick penalty was complete bullshit! Still, they never should have been in that situation. This is going to be a very long season, or short if they Covid takes them out first.
                          I think everyone on game chat was pulling for COVID after witnessing our on-field product this year.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

I think everyone on game chat was pulling for COVID after witnessing our on-field product this year.
                            And some before....

Comment

Originally posted by swidman View Post
                              Sun Belt refs protecting their lead.

Comment

Working...
                              X