• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europeans Pooping Apples

Comment

6E16CBC7-7976-4904-BD3E-60E4B186B92E.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

What is EPA an abbreviation for on that chart?
        I would guess earned per attempt, but I don't know for sure

edit: now I just look silly
        Last edited by Joe Norris; 02-07-20, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Expected points added.

Having the other axis doesn’t really make sense imo. I don’t care how deep you throw, I care if you convert which is gonna be covered by EPA.

Comment

Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post
            Expected points added.

Having the other axis doesn’t really make sense imo. I don’t care how deep you throw, I care if you convert which is gonna be covered by EPA.
            I think it's to demonstrate that he is able to convert at a higher rate despite also throwing it further. I think this also shows some good things about his O-line and his scrambling ability too

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

I think it's to demonstrate that he is able to convert at a higher rate despite also throwing it further. I think this also shows some good things about his O-line and his scrambling ability too
              It's just redundant though. I don't really care if he throws it backwards if he can convert 3rd downs with the same success. Throwing it deeper isn't inherently better or worse, throwing it where you get the most EPA is what you want. Take Josh Allen vs Carson Palmer, what is the extra dimension telling me?

Comment

This is really cool

Comment

Working...
                X