X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the "We can't have nice things" department

Corione Harris arrested

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2020/j...d-following-a/

This doesn't sound like a boys will be boys thing. I think he might have played his last down for KU.

So, he got arrested for selling weed? Which is now legal in Missouri. Not sure why the weapon though.

Comment

Apparently he had enough weed (or synthetic weed) that it was considered a felony. Dumbass

Comment

I did not come away thinking it’s for weed, but everyone here and in the article comments seems to have gotten that. If it was weed it was over an ounce (still not that much).

The unlawful use of a weapon seems more concerning. Brandishing? Surely there would be more charges and more news if he shot someone.

Comment

Yup. The article was worded poorly. The first felony charge was for delivery of a controlled substance over 35 grams. The second felony charge was for the weapon. The first felony charge makes it sound like he was dealing.

Comment

This is just further proof that Bill Self has lost institutional control. :p

Comment

Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post
              I did not come away thinking it’s for weed, but everyone here and in the article comments seems to have gotten that. If it was weed it was over an ounce (still not that much).

The unlawful use of a weapon seems more concerning. Brandishing? Surely there would be more charges and more news if he shot someone.
              I was honestly questioning if that was what it was. I really couldn't tell from the article. I'm not totally up to date on how the classify drug charges and what they mean. But, it kind of seems like that is what it was for...but it could be for something worse.

Comment

Who knows. There are dozens of possibilities here. Not enough info for me to make any sort of determinations. Could have been brandishing. Could have been a Missouri prosecutor filing charges to fuck with a KU player. Or anything in between.

Comment

And FTR, I'd guess he was trafficking. But I don't really care enough to actually even form an opinion.

Comment

Didn't he have a scale in the car?

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkRPh View Post
                      Didn't he have a scale in the car?
                      Oh that? He's on a diet and weighs his food for logging in in MyFitnessPal®.

Comment

And now for something entirely different. Running Backs Tony Hull is leaving KU for some unknown at this time gig. Some people will lament the turnover in the staff, some will say 'Thanks for the memories, time to move on'. He recruited Louisiana and brought us several players, including Mr. Harris who is the subject of this thread. He thanked ex-coach Beaty and current coach Miles for the opportunity to coach at KU.

Comment

Yeah, I think it's quite odd that he's leaving for another job yet no one is disclosing said job. He got fired and/or he's moving to Tahiti.

Comment

Sources say he is going to Hawaii

Comment

Working...
                            X