Time to put a fork in the Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to put a fork in the Patriots

They are done. When you can't beat a horrible Miami team at home with a first round bye on the line you have zero shot at advancing in the playoffs. Is anyone scared of going to New England for a playoff game?

Pats have one of the worst offenses in the league and haven’t beaten a team with a winning record since September.

Comment

Didn't they just beat Buffalo?

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
        Didn't they just beat Buffalo?
        Yes, they beat the Bills last week. They also beat the Eagles in November (winning record now, 5-4 when they played). They also beat the Cowboys the week after that who I believe were also 1 game over .500 when they played and also currently have a winning record.

Comment

Was that sarcasm or a reference to something then? I'm confused.

Comment

Lol, that was me not thinking and using outdated Pats trash talk. It was true 9 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

Yes, they beat the Bills last week. They also beat the Eagles in November (winning record now, 5-4 when they played). They also beat the Cowboys the week after that who I believe were also 1 game over .500 when they played and also currently have a winning record.
              The Cowboys do not have a winning record. I would know.

Comment

Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post
                Lol, that was me not thinking and using outdated Pats trash talk. It was true 9 days ago.
                Ok that makes way more sense

Comment

Buffalo doesn't scare me either. Only the Titans scare me, and only because we have no ability whatsoever to stop Derrick Henry. But with the seeding the way it is we would only see them in the AFCCG, and it would be a home game.

And obviously I think the Ravens will be the biggest challenge regardless.

Comment

Working...
                  X