What the hell? (BC game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
    Also, CC walloped norfolk state this weekend. It appears they were better than expected. It happens, just ask BC.
    You can’t mention them walloping Norfolk St without mentioning they lost to Eastern Michigan.

Norfolk State is rated 232nd out of 257 college football teams. For reference, Kansas and Coastal Carolina are around 100th. They’re a really bad team. Even we would be favored by 5 touchdowns against them.

Comment

Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post

You can’t mention them walloping Norfolk St without mentioning they lost to Eastern Michigan.

Norfolk State is rated 232nd out of 257 college football teams. For reference, Kansas and Coastal Carolina are around 100th. They’re a really bad team. Even we would be favored by 5 touchdowns against them.
      shhhhhhhhhhhhh. Go be debbie downer somewhere else. I'm trying to pump sunshine over here!

Comment

Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post

Well, Eastern Michigan just beat the mighty Illini on Saturday in Champaine-Urbana. And by "mighty", I mean horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

shhhhhhhhhhhhh. Go be debbie downer somewhere else. I'm trying to pump sunshine over here!
          Ok, but you have to promise to be shocked when your unrealistic expectations aren't met, and declare that the program is in a downward spiral after an "unexpected" loss. If you're going in, go all in.

Comment

Working...
          X