What the hell? (BC game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell? (BC game)

Damn. We look like a real team with a real qb. Me likey.

Where was everyone else is chat?

Comment

It's Friday the 13th juju magic

How bad must Virginia Tech be, they lost to BC

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
        Where was everyone else is chat?
        https://www.wavingthewheat.org/forum...-into-gamechat

Comment

We were three touchdown dogs on the road and we crushed them. It's not like we won on a fluke play.

This feels good.

(Oh, and chat sucks. I can't seem to ever get in and apparently I am not the only one. I think next game I'll open up a chatzy for anyone who is interested)

Comment

I will make a post on the mod board and see if sean knows what changed

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
              I will make a post on the mod board and see if sean knows what changed
              I can't be certain, but it looks like the players finally bought into Miles' plan.

Comment

I can't be certain, but it looks like the players finally bought into Miles' plan.
                if only we could get qwerty to buy in

Comment

Fucking beautiful.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

I see what you did there

Comment

Are we a football school again?

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
                          We were three touchdown dogs on the road and we crushed them. It's not like we won on a fluke play.

This feels good.

(Oh, and chat sucks. I can't seem to ever get in and apparently I am not the only one. I think next game I'll open up a chatzy for anyone who is interested)
                          I've never had issues with chat either on my laptop, phone or iPad. What are your issues?

Comment

So much of this is psychology and motivation. The last two games have some eerie similarities. KU at home was favored vs CC. Despite what their coaches told them, you could tell they thought it would be an easy game. Scoring easily and quickly only reinforced that view. CC got their backs up while perhaps KU thought it was in the bag. The longer CC stayed alive the more their confidence grew. They were the better, more focused and motivated team at winning time.

Replace KU with Boston college and CC with KU and you see the same thing. BC early and easily scored 10 points and their body language said they thought this was over. KU got their backs up and, see what happened. KU was the better, more focused and motivated team at winning time.

Once you pass the initiative to the other side, no matter what the competition is, it is very difficult to get it back.

Comment

Also, CC walloped norfolk state this weekend. It appears they were better than expected. It happens, just ask BC.

Comment

Working...
                              X