Spring Scrimage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Scrimage

Anyone going to this event under the lights? I'll be in town because of my daughter's sorority is having Mom's Weekend. Should be fun. Not sure about the music afterwards, though?

When is it?

Comment

I hope we can win this one!

Comment

Saturday, April 13th.
        https://kuathletics.com/news/2019/3/...-april-13.aspx

Comment

Darn. Will not be making that.

Comment

Call me when the sorority is having "Daddy's Weekend."

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
              Well, they have a Dad's Weekend, but I'm not so sure about a "Daddy's Weekend"?

Comment

Daddy’s weekend is the weekend after Dad’s weekend ifyouknowwhati’msayin!

Comment

Or more accurately, "Chicks with Daddy Issues Weekend."

Comment

How in the fuck did this topic turn into something completely from what I started?

Spring scrimmage turns into "Chicks with Daddy Issues Weekend." Amazing. I love this group of...people?

Comment

I'm planning on going. Not looking for coeds. Maybe football? I hear TCU is going the Beaty route and skipping a spring game due to injury.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                        You really need to rethink this. You got sorority girls and their moms. Talk about a target rich environment

Comment

Any reports? I went, nice crowd, I'm sure bolstered by the chance to see Rick Ross. They rotated qb's so you know now what you knew earlier- nothing. Hard to judge. Running game looked good, but that may be because the defense didn't (couldn't) do much hitting. Charlot was unimpressive, Stanley can't hit a long ball. Miles was out the field the entire game, and one of the lineman got a penalty and Miles was in his face right then and there.Looked like a point of emphasis was going north and south rather than dancing around. Once a back hit a hole, they headed straight to the end zone. Any other thoughts ?

Comment

I was there for the first half and there were several deep throws that were either off target or the WRs didn't do enough to make the play. To be fair, the wind was really strong on Saturday and there were a couple of balls that the wind either pushed past the WR or sort of "died" getting to the WR. The running game looked good, but I think that had to do with the D not being able to really put a hit on anyone, as stated above.

The QBs were very inconsistent and couldn't really develop any rhythm, probably due to the constant rotating of QBs. Les needs to pick on from the garbage and go with him.

I was sitting one row above the section where the recruits were placed (at the 50 yard line). The section was filled with recruits and families members, so that was good to see. Not sure how many of them will come to KU, but it was at least good to see Les can bring them in to watch a scrimmage.

Comment

Working...
                            X