• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• douche Kareem Hunt

Cut by Chiefs

https://www.tmz.com/2018/11/30/kc-ch...deo/?vtest=100

Good.

Comment

Meh. Overreaction, IMO. He probably deserved a suspension, but not losing his job. PR just ended their Super Bowl hopes.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
        Meh. Overreaction, IMO. He probably deserved a suspension, but not losing his job. PR just ended their Super Bowl hopes.
        If he would have told the truth they could have disposed of this in the off season. Now that the video has come out, this was their only option. Dude followed main rule, kept his bitch beating to the off season, just lied about it.

Comment

I am curious. The Chiefs said that they had not seen the video as the hotel refused to give it to them. So how did TMZ get it? I'm guessing a hotel employee recently came into quite a bit of money.

The Chiefs cutting Hunt does not really surprise me. This is a team who could have had Albert Wilson for a fraction of what they paid Sammy Watkins, but Wilson was a National Anthem kneeler so they let him go to Miami. The conspiracy theorist in me says that Hunt was set up.

Comment

From what the Chiefs said, this was about Hunt lying to them. This is a lesson for you kids out there...lying will get you cut from a potential Super Bowl team. Oh, don't shove and kick women either.

Comment

More like Hareem Kunt, amirite?
              -tap tap-
              Is this thing on?

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
                I am curious. The Chiefs said that they had not seen the video as the hotel refused to give it to them. So how did TMZ get it? I'm guessing a hotel employee recently came into quite a bit of money.

The Chiefs cutting Hunt does not really surprise me. This is a team who could have had Albert Wilson for a fraction of what they paid Sammy Watkins, but Wilson was a National Anthem kneeler so they let him go to Miami. The conspiracy theorist in me says that Hunt was set up.
                This is the part that tells me that the NFL and the Chiefs had little to no interest in finding out what really happened. They hoped it would just go away. Neither organization gets any kudos from me for what amounts to a PR move AFTER they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderHawk View Post

This is the part that tells me that the NFL and the Chiefs had little to no interest in finding out what really happened. They hoped it would just go away. Neither organization gets any kudos from me for what amounts to a PR move AFTER they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.
                  I was listneing to the guy from TMZ, and he says they tried pretty hard actually. Hell it took TMZ 9 months to get it, I'm sure NFL gave up after a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

I was listneing to the guy from TMZ, and he says they tried pretty hard actually. Hell it took TMZ 9 months to get it, I'm sure NFL gave up after a couple months.
                    Right, because TMZ is so much more influential and powerful than the NFL.

Comment

First, everyone knows I'm a Raiders fan, but I really don't care about all of that when it comes to domestic disputes, so my feelings about that have nothing to do with my thoughts on this (Tyreek is a piece of shit as well)

Anyway, I am cynical and I call extra bullshit on all of this, in terms of KC and the NFL not knowing what happened, but I believe that Kareem may not have been honest with them out of the gate and that was their agreement or something, "if this comes out, you're toast"...who knows

From reading what he's said, he seems like he's saying the right things and seems remorseful, which is good. I will also say, this woman is a fucking moron, and while no one deserves to be beaten, play stupid games, win stupid prizes....you don't hit a man, let alone a professional athlete or NFL player, it will NEVER end well for you. I hope she got in some sort of trouble for her participation in all of it

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderHawk View Post

Maybe the woman should've told the NFL that she saw Hunt inflating game balls.

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post

Maybe the woman should've told the NFL that she saw Hunt inflating game balls.
                          No kidding.

Comment

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-leave-f...233138497.html

Comment

I'm with her on that the NFL and its teams are full of shit and that all they care about is the on the field product (mainly because that's their job), and I also hate fans that support their guys at all costs....but let's be honest, your typical NFL superfan is the lowest common denominator in terms of people and I don't expect anything different from them

I think people that put themselves, men and women, drunk, in these situations are asking for trouble...virtue signalers will call that victim blaming, but really, if you want the lowest chance possible of getting the shit beat out of you by an NFL player, don't get drunk with him, and don't fucking hit him...again, just because people on the internet are stupid, this does not translate to, "It's ok for him to hit her, because he was provoked"...you just shouldn't be surprised if when you hit a person that hits people for a living he hits you back

of course, that wasn't something that she addressed...people have to accept responsibility for their actions

Comment

Working...
                              X