2019 Bowl game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Bowl game.

I went to all 4 bowl games we went to with Mangino at the helm, plan to do the same with Miles. I am starting to make plans for next years bowl game, which one are you thinking we will be in?

uh....

Comment

CFP for sure.

Comment

Weedeater Bowl!!

Comment

Chalupa Bowl presented by Taco BellĀ®.

Comment

6 wins might not do it for us. Might take 7.

Comment

Les is having enough problems hiring an OC and a DC right now. We probably need to solve that problem before we begin to THINK about winning 6 games and going to a bowl next year. Maybe by year 3 though if everything goes well.

Comment

Why is Miles having so much trouble hiring an OC and DC? I mean, I know that we have a history of unsurpassed suckitude, but I figured his name and connections would carry enough weight that we could overcome that. I suspect that other coaches are waiting for the coaching carousel to slow down a bit or stop completely before entertaining the idea of going to KU in that capacity.

Comment

They just hired Chip Lindsey as the OC. That's a pretty good start. Now Les can focus on a DC.

Comment

Don't we already have a DC in Bowen? JK.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                      Grrrr....*shakes fist*

Comment

Originally posted by swidman View Post
                        They just hired Chip Lindsey as the OC. That's a pretty good start. Now Les can focus on a DC.
                        Totally agree that Lindsey is a good start. Maybe even a great start...time will tell. He's proven as an innovator and has had success with his system everywhere he's been. I'm confident Les will leave him alone too. Very different from his stint at Auburn.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                          <Sighs> You mean he's our DC in per pee too, ahem?

Comment

I am not too worried about his hiring schedule just yet. I hope that he's shooting high and waiting for his best candidates (some of whom may be tied up in bowl preparation) to process things. Lindsey is a good start. Jackson seems like a good get as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X