Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mahomes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Well, sorry guys. Good games, but in the end KC & NO just aren’t big enough cities for the super bowl.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
      Well, sorry guys. Good games, but in the end KC & NO just aren’t big enough cities for the super bowl.
      QFT.

      Comment


      • #33
        This is going to sound like sour grapes, but the overtime rules need some serious adjustments.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
          This is going to sound like sour grapes, but the overtime rules need some serious adjustments.
          They do, especially in the postseason. You can't have games decided by coinflip. With modern offenses and the rules tilted in favor of scoring, you have to at least let both teams get a shot.

          Comment


          • #35
            My God, Bob Sutton is completely incompetent. We go an entire game and don't find one fucking way to even touch Brady (not including the BS roughing the passer call)? He wasn't hit one fucking time! And it is typical Chiefs to win the game, but somehow lineup offsides.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
              My God, Bob Sutton is completely incompetent. We go an entire game and don't find one fucking way to even touch Brady (not including the BS roughing the passer call)? He wasn't hit one fucking time! And it is typical Chiefs to win the game, but somehow lineup offsides.
              True, though Ford often lined up offsides this season without the refs calling it. It's been a notable reason why he was able to pile up so many sacks. Not saying that they were wrong to call it there, but you get the idea.

              Comment


              • #37
                Also, not Chiefs-related but this TV-breaking video is up there with the best of them. NSFW audio.

                Comment


                • #38
                  When you've been a Chiefs fan long enough to know better but don't because you're too starved for attention from complete strangers on the Internet.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X