No announcement yet.

Mahomes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i'm going to out myself and say that when the Chiefs traded up, i wanted Watson.

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
      This is how one site graded the pick of Mahomes
      [h=3]

Proof again that having a website doesn't make you an expert.
      In fairness, all draft grade articles are stupid clickbait.

Comment

No one can predict the future. Those who appear to have insight post facto just got lucky. KSUs coaching search is a prime example. Many of their fans hate the FCS hire and fear it makes them look small-timey. Mostly they just fear we will mock them for it. Make no mistake, we will. But the truth is it is equally likely to end up being a hugely successful hire. To confidently claim one way or the other is akin to divining wisdom from the entrails of pidgeons.

Comment

#MVPat

Comment

Comment

So what do you all think? Will Mahomes break the Indy curse? I’ve got a bad feeling about this game.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
                So what do you all think? Will Mahomes break the Indy curse? I’ve got a bad feeling about this game.
                I thoroughly believe he will break it and am ready to have my heart broken into a million pieces when a DB gets flagged for PI inside the 5 with less than 30 seconds left in a one-score game.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
                  Is it really an Indy curse when we also lose to every other team in the postseason?

Comment

They might very well lose, and I don't need to lay out the team's shortcomings, but if you can't get at least a little excited about the potential with this offense and the QB heading it up, maybe sports aren't for you.

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
                      They might very well lose, and I don't need to lay out the team's shortcomings, but if you can't get at least a little excited about the potential with this offense and the QB heading it up, maybe sports aren't for you.
                      You are discounting the horrific defense the Chiefs field. Chiefs will have to score on pretty much every single posession as the Colts likely will against that terrible D.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderHawk View Post

You are discounting the horrific defense the Chiefs field. Chiefs will have to score on pretty much every single posession as the Colts likely will against that terrible D.
                        Where did I discount the horrific defense?

Comment

Where did I discount the horrific defense?
                          You still have hope.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderHawk View Post

Then what happened?

Comment

Then what happened?
                              I'm happy with the Chiefs win. Colts got stomped. Chiefs D finally played up to potential, likely at least in part because of all the crap they heard about how the Colts were going to shred them. I don't think I've seen a more fired up KC D.

Comment

The bed. Andy Reid is shitting it.

Comment

Working...
                                X