Refs FUCKED us.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refs FUCKED us.

Jesus Christ those cunts stole two 70+ yard runs from us back to back on routine blocks they allowed for both teams the entire damn game. He'll, there were blocks much closer to holding with no flags on the God Damned purples go ahead TD drive than either of those fucking flags. Christ that shit pisses me off!!!

Yes, it was a couple of bullshit calls, but that is not the reason we lost. We lost because we completely dominated them in every aspect of the game in the first half and only came away with three points.
    Last edited by beakumhawks; 11-10-18, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
      Yes, it was a couple of bullshit calls, but that is not the reason we lost. We lost because we completely dominated dominate them in every aspect of the game in the first half and only came away with three points.
      True, but without those two calls, we win, and they were total bs.

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
        Yes, it was a couple of bullshit calls, but that is not the reason we lost. We lost because we completely dominated dominate them in every aspect of the game in the first half and only came away with three points.
        Absolutely shameful....so many missed opportunities...they had 56 yards of offense

you CAN win at Kansas....you CAN’T if you’re a fucking dumb ass moron

Comment

Agree. I don’t remember the last time I was this pissed off after a KU football game. It’s for so many different reasons, the refs being just one of them.

Comment

Can we fire Beaty again?

Comment

I haven't even taken the time to stop and ask, is it unprecedented for a coach to be kept on for the rest of the season after firing him officially?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                I haven't even taken the time to stop and ask, is it unprecedented for a coach to be kept on for the rest of the season after firing him officially?
                I've seen it other places, but not often.

After a day to cool off I realized we have a team that Terry Freakin Allen would win 5 games with, Mangino probably wins 7 games with this squad. Plenty of talent really, just some really bad coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderHawk View Post

I've seen it other places, but not often.

After a day to cool off I realized we have a team that Terry Freakin Allen would win 5 games with, Mangino probably wins 7 games with this squad. Plenty of talent really, just some really bad coaching.
                  I told that to a few of the players last week after the Iowa State game (mostly special teams guys). They know they have talent, they need someone who can develop it and be better game management and play calling.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                    Can we fire Beaty again?
                    Not sure why not, since he’s still fucking there! He apparently didn’t take the hint the first time.

Comment

KState got a phantom holding call or two on good plays as well, so no excuse.

Comment

Refs are damn sure fucking us in this game!!

ku 6-78
                        ut. 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post
                          Refs are damn sure fucking us in this game!!

ku 6-78
                          ut. 0-0
                          One of the most lopsided officiated games I've seen in awhile. I mean several of the ones they missed we so damn obvious, even the announcers were commenting. When you're Texas, you're going to get the calls. Wasn't the first time and won't be the last. Dollar $ign$.

Comment

Originally posted by SWHawk View Post

One of the most lopsided officiated games I've seen in awhile. I mean several of the ones they missed we so damn obvious, even the announcers were commenting. When you're Texas, you're going to get the calls. Wasn't the first time and won't be the last. Dollar $ign$.
                            Feels good to be the bo$$.

Comment

The no-call for the late hit out of bounds on the kickoff early in the game should be a fireable offense for a ref. There is no way an unbiased official doesn’t make that call.

Comment

Working...
                              X