No announcement yet.

Beaty is Gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The usual idiots are melting down "over there" due to the fact that Beaty will coach out the last three games.

Comment

While I'm not melting down, my personal opinion is that, regardless of the situation, if you fire someone, you have them walked off site and mail their shit to them in a box. God only knows how many pens and paperclips Beaty is going to end up stealing before the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
        While I'm not melting down, my personal opinion is that, regardless of the situation, if you fire someone, you have them walked off site and mail their shit to them in a box. God only knows how many pens and paperclips Beaty is going to end up stealing before the end of the season.
        Well, he can take his playbook with him...no one is going to miss that.

Comment

For those interested... (starts at 6p)

Comment

I'm glad we get to move on now. It was high time this decision was made. I am a bit surprised that Coach Beaty will be finishing the season. Perhaps someday I'll learn what Long's reasoning was, and better understand that move.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteJak View Post
              I'm glad we get to move on now. It was high time this decision was made. I am a bit surprised that Coach Beaty will be finishing the season. Perhaps someday I'll learn what Long's reasoning was, and better understand that move.
              I don't know, but at a minimum, we need someone to do the actual job, we're paying him regardless, so might as well be him. Who else would do it, Bowen? No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                This must be the current HR thing. At my company we used to do a layoff and walk out the door. This year it's been lay someone off and give them an end date around 6 weeks in the future with the understanding that if they do any harm they get booted immediately, loose their severance and could face criminal charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Protist View Post

I don't know, but at a minimum, we need someone to do the actual job, we're paying him regardless, so might as well be him. Who else would do it, Bowen? No thanks.
                  I suppose. I also suppose if the rumors about Miles are true it would behoove him to not take the role so he can recruit unencumbered until signing day. I just wish we knew who the next guy is. Until he’s hired (and maybe after) I’m going to worry that the next guy is another bottom of the list kind of guy.

Comment

I also think that another basically guaranteed three losses might not be something the next guy wants on his record. If the next guy is already lined up, he has a better chance at some wins next season. Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
                      I also think that another basically guaranteed three losses might not be something the next guy wants on his record. If the next guy is already lined up, he has a better chance at some wins next season. Maybe.
                      Absolutely.

Comment

I'm truly surprised how some of the posters over there have made it this far in life.

Comment

Originally posted by muffnudge View Post
                          I'm truly surprised how some of the posters over there have made it this far in life.
                          Continually blowing your superiors in life tends to work out for the blower

Comment

Working...
                          X