Says Soren Petro.

https://twitter.com/SorenPetro/statu...062448641?s=19

Probably not.

Comment

I want to believe.

Comment

I’m trying my reverse bad luck trick.

Comment

If true, does this mean that Long already has his guy?

Comment

Originally posted by ephemeral View Post
            If true, does this mean that Long already has his guy?
            He has top men.

Comment

Ho yeahhhh!

Comment

Comment

Hopefully this leadership change doesn't adversely affect our standing with our recruit . . .

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
                    Hopefully this leadership change doesn't adversely affect our standing with our recruit . . .
                    LOL

Comment

I've been in the upward mobile coach bunch for the most part. But seeing how our "recruit" class has evolved, the 'name coach" talk makes some sense to me. Thanks to the Beaty regime, we're doomed to 4-5 more years of struggle unless a new coach can make a fairly dramatic impact on recruiting. The name coach I favor is Les Miles. I love his attitude and personality on his videos and pressers, and his record speaks for itself. I am hoping that indeed Long has been talking with him all along and that has made him interested in the job. My guess is that the money is there to hire Les, and they've been negotiating the funding limits for assistants. I hope they pull the trigger on such a hire as soon as possible, the coaching carousel is about to begin. I'd like for us to be on the leading edge of it and get a deal locked in. At this point I am hoping for a press conference very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post

He has top men.
                        TOP MEN

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
                          I know you're kidding, but I'm seriously concerned about the talent we have on the roster right now, cause we DO have some

The new transfer rules, we could have guys poached, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

I know you're kidding, but I'm seriously concerned about the talent we have on the roster right now, cause we DO have some

The new transfer rules, we could have guys poached, yes?
                            Oh yeah! There will be several players that other schools will be after. There is no way around that no matter when Beaty is fired.

Comment

Reports streaming in from everywhere now: Petro, Tait, Matt Galloway, Yahoo sports. It's done. Some reporting that Beaty has agreed to finish out the season. I've heard no mention yet of a press conference.

Comment

Working...
                              X