• Dude wtf

nt

Fire Beaty still

but this was fun today

all hail butt fumble

Comment

We need to make a habit of doing that.

Comment

I still am not sure what that ending was supposed to be. My god we were so close to f-ing that up. And we were pretty damn lucky that wasn’t a fumble on Pooka’s TD. Thought for sure it was another new way for KU to lose a game.

Comment

Don't care that we won. Still not watching a second of KU football until KU demonstrates that they care about the program - the first step of which is firing Beaty. Until then, KU can lick my sack.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
            Don't care that we won. Still not watching a second of KU football until KU demonstrates that they care about the program - the first step of which is firing Beaty. Until then, KU can lick my sack.
            Friend of mine said that Beaty has saved his job....no, fuck that, not even close, we are winning in spite of that dumb fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

Friend of mine said that Beaty has saved his job....no, fuck that, not even close, we are winning in spite of that dumb fuck
              Don't we have like one recruit coming in next year? One. And Beaty said something along the lines of we don't have anything to offer right now. That statement alone should have had him insta-fired (if true, that is).

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

Don't we have like one recruit coming in next year? One. And Beaty said something along the lines of we don't have anything to offer right now. That statement alone should have had him insta-fired (if true, that is).
                yup he's a fucking mess

Comment

FWIW I thought Beaty played the end of the game beautifully. Run the clock down as far as possible, take the delay of game penalty to back them up some more and take the safety. They left a second on the clock, which I was hoping they would run out, but the squib kick was perfect. My fear was at the end we would try to pass for the first down, throw incomplete and stop the clock. Well played by Beaty.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

Is your friend George Testeverde? You don't have to name him but how is your friend connected to the AD?

Comment

Originally posted by muffnudge View Post

Is your friend George Testeverde? You don't have to name him but how is your friend connected to the AD?
                      He’s just a casual fan sunshine pumper....he also thinks the KSU game is a good shot at a W

any reasonable KU fan that has been through the slog knows that is the one game that Snyder doesn’t phone in

Comment

I just can’t believe how much money I saved on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
                          I just can’t believe how much money I saved on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
                          Now that you winterized and moved it away from the river, I bet you're saving a boat load.

Comment

Don't care. Still felt good to win a sporting contest.

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
                              FWIW I thought Beaty played the end of the game beautifully. Run the clock down as far as possible, take the delay of game penalty to back them up some more and take the safety. They left a second on the clock, which I was hoping they would run out, but the squib kick was perfect. My fear was at the end we would try to pass for the first down, throw incomplete and stop the clock. Well played by Beaty.
                              We are extremely lucky the TCU guy didn't fall on the ball like his coached told him. TCU would have had a long FG try for the win. That kick needed to go farther than it did.

Comment

Working...
                              X