Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Beaty Dot Com

See thread title

We know he won't be here next year. I'm completely apathetic as to when he gets fired between now and then.

Comment

I don't care anymore. I'll give a shit about Kansas football again when KU demonstrates that they give a shit about it.

Comment

I can't not care for some reason....I was enjoying watching the progression this season and then beaty fires meacham? our offense was more pathetic than usual today

our defense gave them the ball inside the 10 twice and we got 3 fucking points out of it

Comment

Bender completed a slant pattern. That’s a win isn’t it? :/

Did anyone listen to the post-game presser?

Comment

The series before half did it for me. I had to leave and do something else after that. I question the competency of a high school coach that does what we did let alone a big 12 coach. WTF was that? I said I’m done after that bullshit. He should have been fired at half. I left the house and did something productive with my day other than watch that incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
              The series before half did it for me. I had to leave and do something else after that. I question the competency of a high school coach that does what we did let alone a big 12 coach. WTF was that? I said I’m done after that bullshit. He should have been fired at half. I left the house and did something productive with my day other than watch that incompetence.
              Yeah. In chat we all decided to go to Costco for free food. Pathetic.

Comment

Are you guys talking after the pick? When we threw a 6 yard pass with :06 left?

that was a fucking joke

Comment

Yes. We could have tried a long field goal or you throw it to the end zone. Dumbfuck ran a draw play. End of half. End of Hawker007 watching this shit show.

Comment

Somebody please explain this article to me...

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2018/o...ave-whole-lot/

WTF?!? Where's ono, he usually has a pretty good grasp of the scholarship situation? We have one fucking commitment...one! How many scholarships do we have to offer this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
                      Somebody please explain this article to me...

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2018/o...ave-whole-lot/

WTF?!? Where's ono, he usually has a pretty good grasp of the scholarship situation? We have one fucking commitment...one! How many scholarships do we have to offer this year?
                      I can only guess it's a chicken and egg situation, kind of

Kids probably don't want to commit when it's all but sure that DB is gone and DB might not be recruiting cause he knows he's gone

Is our class the way it is because our coach might get fired? or might our coach get fired because the class is the way it is?

We all know, he should be fired either way

the TTU game was unforgivable

Comment

Pretty much what Joe says.

IIRC we only have a dozen or so to give out due to counting scholarships forward. So Beaty's argument is being "selective" with offers, which is probably happening to an extent.

But the simplest explanation is he's a lame duck coach, everyone knows it, so the kids don't waste their time listening to KU. The coaches have probably been spending more time updating resumes than recruiting as well.

The early signing date changes things slightly IMO. Under the old rules, a kid could stay committed all season but still have until the next year to re-evaluate. The whole "shutting down my recruiting during my senior season to focus on my team" argument. Now, even though a verbal truly means nothing, finishing the year "committed" to the school bumps up right against the early signing period. Rather than commit to a lame duck staff, might as well keep your options open so that other schools recruit you more during the season.

Comment

Working...
                        X