That left handed throw though

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post

Players intentionally go out of bounds with the ball all the time. I'll concede that letting players score so you can get the ball back quicker might be tougher to coach because it's so different from the norm and you're competing against your own adrenaline, though. I think it could be possible over time, but that's a different discussion.
    I still thought the patriots kinda shot themselves in the foot after that big gronk gain...I know the chiefs still had their three timeouts, but I thought they could have game planned a bit better to get a first down, Chiefs stepped up and got the stop and forced the FG

And yeah, scoring too soon is always an issue, but you have to take the points in that situation IMO, too many variables and you can't tie with a field goal in a worst case scenario...also, the patriots had all three time outs still, so who knows how much time you would have run off cause you couldn't get another first down depending on where he theoretically runs out. Bottom line, you want to trust your D, but some QBs (Mahomes included this year, obviously) are gonna give you headaches with 3 mins left in the game no matter what. And talk about confidence, the patriots were huddled up, I think, around the 35-40 and the clock was just running, while they had TOs to burn.

Another thing, Mahomes is like a cheat code scrambling...when the play breaks down and he's running around back there, it doesn't seem like an "if", rather "who" he will complete a pass to, it's unreal.

Hate the Chiefs, but damn, their offense is fun to watch

Fun game from an outsider

Comment

Chiefs would have won that game if Mahomes hadn’t been overthrowing receivers left and right in the first. I feel it put them in a hole rather than in a position to control the game. He hits Hunt or Kelce and suddenly NE cant settle for FGs.

Or or maybe he does and the Chiefs get blown out. Who really knows.

Comment

The Chiefs defense is just shit. Sutton has to go. I'm pretty sure I would take Steven Johnson over Hitchens right now. Hitchens might be the pussiest linebacker I have ever seen in the NFL. Ragland isn't any good either. These dudes just take awful routes to the ball and then their tackling is terrible. I would love to see a highlight tape of our LB's either getting completely run over, or whiffing tackles.

Comment

Clint Bowen 4 Chiefs DC

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
            The Chiefs defense is just shit. Sutton has to go. I'm pretty sure I would take Steven Johnson over Hitchens right now. Hitchens might be the pussiest linebacker I have ever seen in the NFL. Ragland isn't any good either. These dudes just take awful routes to the ball and then their tackling is terrible. I would love to see a highlight tape of our LB's either getting completely run over, or whiffing tackles.
            Who's worse, Steven Johnson or Hitchens?

Comment

Originally posted by Jhawkz5 View Post

Who's worse, Steven Johnson or Hitchens?
              Well, to be fair, he said he'd take Steven Johnson over Hitchens in the comment you quoted

Comment

How do I post twitter videos?

Comment

Comment

so, it's simpler than I think you're making it....it looks like you copied the "embed tweet" link they have

just take the url of the tweet or the "number" of the tweet, in this case 1051892580894556161 and put it between the [tweet ]number here[/ tweet] brackets

if you start looking for it, you'll probably start noticing it more often...it's like the youtube part after the v= or the streamable after the streamable.com/

Comment

Comment

Comment

Compare these to what this dude looked like last year with the Cowboys...I don't get it...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

so, it's simpler than I think you're making it....it looks like you copied the "embed tweet" link they have

just take the url of the tweet or the "number" of the tweet, in this case 1051892580894556161 and put it between the [tweet ]number here[/ tweet] brackets

if you start looking for it, you'll probably start noticing it more often...it's like the youtube part after the v= or the streamable after the streamable.com/
                            And if you're looking for said tweet brackets, they are hidden under one of the random 'B's' in the "Advanced" Editor - which at the moment appears to be less than advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

And if you're looking for said tweet brackets, they are hidden under one of the random 'B's' in the "Advanced" Editor - which at the moment appears to be less than advanced.
                              I’m going to call them code cups, or B Cups in our case....

Comment

Working...
                              X