Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor -9.5

Seeing early lines at Baylor -9.5

Will be our first true "test"...I obviously want to win, but if we lost and covered, I wouldn't want to kill myself like previous years

Keep in mind, they shellacked us at our place last year with a worse team...then again, maybe we were worse too?

I don’t suddenly believe we’re some great team, but Baylor sucks too. That line seems awful big to me.

Comment

Well, we finally won a road game, so there's that. Never mind it was against a CMU team who was even worse than we are. Until we can actually win a road conference game, I'm not getting too excited about a win. CMU and Rutgers were both worse than Baylor, and Baylor is better than Nichols State. And who is going to be surprised by Pooka now? The secret is out.

Comment

We aren't going to win another game all year.

Comment

Supposed to rain during the game.

Think this could be a ground and pound game on both sides. Which would make it hard for

a.) a team to build a big lead

or

b.) a team to recover from a big deficit

I'd lean Baylor, but that Rutgers shellacking has me rethinking it. Rutgers looked god-awful, but a 40+ point victory over an FBS opponent opens my eyes. That said, KU should have done more with their opportunities to put the game away in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by ono View Post
            Supposed to rain during the game.

Think this could be a ground and pound game on both sides. Which would make it hard for

a.) a team to build a big lead

or

b.) a team to recover from a big deficit

I'd lean Baylor, but that Rutgers shellacking has me rethinking it. Rutgers looked god-awful, but a 40+ point victory over an FBS opponent opens my eyes. That said, KU should have done more with their opportunities to put the game away in the first half.
            yup, we spotted them 7 points, while leaving 6-10 on the field...their successful drive before half was frustrating cause they just ran all over us

Comment

WVU -28.5....I think it'll be worse than that, but about 14

Comment

Working...
              X