Chiefs = Steelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs = Steelers

Mahomes is a freak of nature. I can't remember, but on the first punt return by the chiefs did Pittsburgh get called for a penalty? The Steelers guy was a good three yards out of bounds, rant 20 yards down the sideline out of bounds, came back in bounds and made initial contact. The refs struggled the entire game but I can't remember if they called that one or not.

It appears I couldn't have been more wrong (initially) about Mahomes, and I am happy to admit it! I did come around to liking the pick, but did not like it at first. I think that year behind Alex and learning from Reid was perfect for him. I think it calmed some of his gut instincts down a bit (meaning, he doesn't just chuck it like he did quite a bit in college). But, he still has that aggressive style that all Chiefs fans have been craving. Also have to give some credit to the line and his cast of weapons. Fun offense to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
      It appears I couldn't have been more wrong (initially) about Mahomes, and I am happy to admit it! I did come around to liking the pick, but did not like it at first. I think that year behind Alex and learning from Reid was perfect for him. I think it calmed some of his gut instincts down a bit (meaning, he doesn't just chuck it like he did quite a bit in college). But, he still has that aggressive style that all Chiefs fans have been craving. Also have to give some credit to the line and his cast of weapons. Fun offense to watch!
      z5 will still appear out of nowhere to mock you, haha

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

z5 will still appear out of nowhere to mock you, haha
        This was my attempt at a Bat Signal for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post

This was my attempt at a Bat Signal for him.
          He'll be here, just wait for it, haha

In other news, I think Steven Johnson is no longer collecting an NFL paycheck :'(

Comment

Working...
          X