X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We aren't the worst team according to CBS....yet

Saw this today.
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-after-week-1/

How we aren't in the bottom 10 is beyond me?

Yeah that's shocking...I don't know anything about ODU, but I don't have faith we could beat any of the teams ranked "above" us

Comment

Hey! We aren't ranked in the bottom 25 this week!
      https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-of-the-gates/

PROGRESS!

Comment

Ha, I saw the bottom 10 on ESPN, we were number 11 on it...we did get this mention in the top 10

3. Central Michigan Chippy-was (0-2)

You don't surrender Kansas' first road win in 11 years and 46 games and not land yourself in the Bottom 10. Did you know that Reynolds, despite his lifelong ties to the South, was actually born in East Lansing, located in ... Central Michigan?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
          Ha, I saw the bottom 10 on ESPN, we were number 11 on it...we did get this mention in the top 10

3. Central Michigan Chippy-was (0-2)

You don't surrender Kansas' first road win in 11 years and 46 games and not land yourself in the Bottom 10. Did you know that Reynolds, despite his lifelong ties to the South, was actually born in East Lansing, located in ... Central Michigan?
          Not to nitpick, but I thought our last road win was in 09, and while I'm not math guru, I don't think those numbers add up to 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon314 View Post

Not to nitpick, but I thought our last road win was in 09, and while I'm not math guru, I don't think those numbers add up to 11.
            I agree with you, I chose not to pick nits

Comment

We have broken through and are no longer listed in the Bottom 25. Central Michigan replaced us. https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-of-the-gates/

Comment

I'm glad we're not on the bottom 25, but damn, I don't believe we could beat a lot of those teams...it's interesting that people are this "high" on us

guess we'll see if we can hang with rutgers if we're a legit top bottom feeder

every part of this post makes me sad

Comment

If we can beat Rutgers, we can make posts like this obsolete. I hated starting it, but it still shines a light on how bad our football program has become.

Comment

Originally posted by swidman View Post
                    If we can beat Rutgers, we can make posts like this obsolete. I hated starting it, but it still shines a light on how bad our football program has become.
                    haha, if we hang with Baylor, maybe we can consider holding off on starting these posts

that's IF we hang....we will likely get murdered by 28+

Comment

Is there a line out yet on the Rutgers game?

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                        Is there a line out yet on the Rutgers game?
                        opened at KU -3 and last I saw was KU -2.5

don't touch KU games, they never go as you expect them

edit: I think CMU was -4 at kick....don't know if there was ever a posted line for Nicholls State

Comment

Baylor will destroy us. They did last year in Lawrence and their guys probably got better. Beaty went out and got different guys. We don't know yet if they are any better.

Comment

Two game win streak now, both games we crushed the opposition. How bad is Rutgers?

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderHawk View Post
                              Two game win streak now, both games we crushed the opposition. How bad is Rutgers?
                              Approximately 4X worse than KU.

Comment

Working...
                              X