Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made the decision to switch us over to 810?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who made the decision to switch us over to 810?

Dear Lord, can we please switch to another radio station. Apparently the cheerleader didn't get the message that they are now the home of KU sports, as it is still KSU KSU KSU over at that place. Yeah, I know, I could listen to something else and I usually do. I hate commercials though, and whenever one comes on I will flip through the dial. I know we are not going to be very good in football this year, and yes, this may very well be Beaty's last year, but is it asking to much to have the radio station that carries KU football actually talk about KU football?

***Rant over***

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK MADE THAT DECISION?!?

Comment

It's a big issue for me as well, especially since, last I knew, the majority owner is a KU grad. As it is I rarely listen, but I checked in enough last year to note that it was KSU-heavy in basketball too. Hopefully Long will address it when more pressing matters get settled.

P.S. - Nice little job for grad assistants or journalism/media students: chart the number of mentions for various schools for a couple of months.
      Last edited by WhiteJak; 08-25-18, 07:56 PM. Reason: Add Postscript

Comment

What hayseed KU board was this copied/pasted from?

Comment

To be fair, there's not much to talk about with KU football. KSU is a much more compelling program at the moment.

With KU, the players are the same as last year, no QB controversy, and the coach is just a dead man walking. This is basically a wasted year, so not much to discuss.

Comment

At 810 KU won’t be prempted by the Royals

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
              What hayseed KU board was this copied/pasted from?
              Well, that's a bit stereotypical don't ya think?

Comment

Working...
              X