Saturday's scrimmage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's scrimmage

After all the talk that Sat was going to be a big day for the qb depth chart has anyone heard anything about how the scrimmage went? I'm assuming all qbs are still splitting reps equally.

I heard we already lost 3 games this season.

Comment

Beaty has had one of the qbs for 4 years, one for 3 years, and he still doesn't know what he's got. He can't begin to evaluate talent.

Comment

I'm not disputing that DB probably can't evaluate talent.

But I also don't think there is really any talent at QB to evaluate this year. All the guys have major warts.

Comment

That's true, but take one of them, any one of them, and go with him. It's not like the national title hangs in the balance. I'd be calling both of those guys from LSU. Stanley will be gone at the end of the year. Need to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkRPh View Post
            That's true, but take one of them, any one of them, and go with him. It's not like the national title hangs in the balance. I'd be calling both of those guys from LSU. Stanley will be gone at the end of the year. Need to replace him.
            Are you assuming Stanley transfers bc Beaty is fired? Or is there a rumor he plans on transfering?

Comment

• JayhawkRPh
              JayhawkRPh commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm assumng. No concrete information. Beaty has screwed him around the entire time he has been here. He can go somewhere else and shine for a year.
          Working...
          X