X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Meyer

what should/will happen

fire/sensitivity training

Last week he said he was just then learning about it.

Texts come out from 2015 to his own wife about it.

He absolutely knew what was going on. If there's any justice in the world, he will be fired.

Comment

How did someone get his texts to his wife?

Comment

This shirt just took on a whole new meaning. Screengrab in case they take it down:

Comment

• ono
        ono commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL that is fantastic

• KUGDI
        KUGDI commented
        Editing a comment
        Outstanding

Comment

Does this mean he’s on KU’s short list of established big-name coaches with enough baggage to consider us?

Comment

I think the genteel KU BMD's wouldn't go for it. I doubt of there is enough money is Kansas to make him come.

Comment

I have to say, I really admire the man. It takes guts to plant a story like this in the media so that he can get out of his contract with Ohio State so that he can take over the coaching job here at Kansas so that people won’t look down on him because of the stuff he planted in the media so that we can win all the Big X12 titties so that history is on our side.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
              I have to say, I really admire the man. It takes guts to plant a story like this in the media so that he can get out of his contract with Ohio State so that he can take over the coaching job here at Kansas so that people won’t look down on him because of the stuff he planted in the media so that we can win all the Big X12 titties so that history is on our side.

Comment

• KUGDI
                KUGDI commented
                Editing a comment
                They’re all that matter.

• FrobozMumbar
                FrobozMumbar commented
                Editing a comment
                I ❤️ KU Titties

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
              Does this mean he’s on KU’s short list of established big-name coaches with enough baggage to consider us?
              I don’t know if this is a serious post or not, but I’d take him in a second with no reservation. When you’re as down as our program is, you can’t be afraid to dance with the devil. Also, while I find domestic abuse disgusting, from what I’ve read the assistant has never even been charged with a crime, let alone convicted. Why is ahead coach responsible for policing the personal life of an assistant coach?

Comment

FA54DF70-E16E-4FD4-8306-C714C96B71F9.jpeg

Comment

• KUGDI
                  KUGDI commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I fucking hate extraneous prepositions. Fucking Urban Meyer.

I would laugh hysterically, but there are swaths of these kinds of fans at literally every school.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Gotta be the first time a slap on the wrist caused someone to miss 3 games.

Comment

Pretty embarrassing for Ohio State...wasn't Tressel canned for some shenanigans with guys taking money for autographs or something?

Difference between Tressel and Meyer? They wanted one of them out for on field performance

Comment

Working...
                      X