No announcement yet.

Fire Jeff Long

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been 31 hours and no heads have rolled yet. We gotta speed this process up. I ain't getting any younger

Comment

I ❤️ Empty Promises and Broken Dreams

Comment

This thread is very clearly a joke, but it still depresses me :'(

I hate how far we have fallen, and it wasn't even from great heights...I'd kill to beat UTEP on their field

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
          This thread is very clearly a joke, but it still depresses me :'(

I hate how far we have fallen, and it wasn't even from great heights...I'd kill to beat UTEP on their field
          Hell I'd kill to have their coach and stadium. And I don't even know who their coach is.

I don't know anything about their stadium outside of you can get an HJ on the hill there.

Edit: oh shit their coach is Dana Dimel. lol

Comment

I'm truly bummed. Long and Beaty have had several meetings by now, and nothing tangible has resulted.. Still waiting for a head to roll. Looks like we are going to have a transfer offensive line. Check out what other Big XII coaches think about our Jayhawks: https://athlonsports.com/college-foo...ence-foes-2018

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkRPh View Post
              I'm truly bummed. Long and Beaty have had several meetings by now, and nothing tangible has resulted.. Still waiting for a head to roll. Looks like we are going to have a transfer offensive line. Check out what other Big XII coaches think about our Jayhawks: https://athlonsports.com/college-foo...ence-foes-2018
              Really? Relax man. Nothing you or I say or want right now amounts to a hill of beans regarding Beaty's job status. No reason to get bummed over something you have no control over.

Firing Beaty doesn't do anything for us right now. We're too close to the season & KU would owe him like $3M. Bringing in a new coach now pretty much just guarantees similar results going on his record. Might as well have Beaty finish the season and own the result. Now, if we are looking for someone who should have been fired already it's really Bowen. It isn't just that his defense is undisciplined, they've flat out given up multiple times under his tenure. That's completely unacceptable at a P5 school. Especially one as bad as we are.

Comment

• KUGDI
                KUGDI commented
                Editing a comment
                Also, people often state that hiring a new coach gives him time to start recruiting. I can guarantee you that coaches like Les Miles (if he's actually interested in getting back into coaching) already has lines of comm open to a good recruiting class, without the burden of most NCAA restrictions. And very few head coaches are recruiting hard right now anyways. It's ramp-up time for the season. They're running 2-a-days, watching film, developing targeted evaluations and improvement plans, etc. The time to add players is mostly over for a while. Now is the time you focus on getting your team together to get some wins.

Originally posted by ono View Post

Hell I'd kill to have their coach and stadium. And I don't even know who their coach is.

Edit: oh shit their coach is Dana Dimel. lol
              The 2002 version of Mike Price would be the tits!

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkRPh View Post
                I smell fear...these coaches want an easy W in conference

yeah, sure, keep Beaty/Bowen, they're great dudes! Look, so am i, but I'm not fit to run a football program...as far as no one wanting the job, well, I can't really argue with that

Comment

Working...
                X