Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
    **INCOMING FACTOID**

The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Flomo is Saturday, September 1st, 1906.
    Where does one acquire such information?

Comment

Can he get me a break on my insurance ?

Comment

Flomo is no mo' :( Beaty just announced at his press conference that he is out due to a heart condition, and now I'm out due to a heart condition (broken).

Comment

• WhiteJak
        WhiteJak commented
        Editing a comment
        So Flo Mo's heart needed "Mo Flo"?

It would have been fun to have, "Flo Max" wizzing through the defense.

Comment

This sucks

Comment

• JayhawkRPh
          JayhawkRPh commented
          Editing a comment
          Sucks for us, but it's good for the kid. KU must have a pretty thorough physical they use. This is the second kid in a couple of years that had to 'retire' for a heart problem. Beaty talked like a good hit could have killed him.

It sucks for all parties involved, including the kid. I'm glad they caught it. I'm glad they aren't ok risking someone else's life over a game. But I guarantee Kazelee didn't want this diagnosis. I guarantee he wishes he were still playing. It sucks for everyone, but it probably actually sucks most for him.

ça arrive. Hopefully he still gets his degree. Maybe he'll become a cardiologist or geneticist after this.

Comment

A heartwarming end to the tale of Kezelee Flomo: http://www2.kusports.com/news/2018/a...ezelee-flomo-/

Comment

How many pelvic thrusts are in his TD celebrations?

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
              It sucks for all parties involved, including the kid. I'm glad they caught it. I'm glad they aren't ok risking someone else's life over a game. But I guarantee Kazelee didn't want this diagnosis. I guarantee he wishes he were still playing. It sucks for everyone, but it probably actually sucks most for him.

ça arrive. Hopefully he still gets his degree. Maybe he'll become a cardiologist or geneticist after this.
              I'm kind of surprised Maryland hasn't offered him. Too soon?

Comment

Originally posted by SWHawk View Post

I'm kind of surprised Maryland hasn't offered him. Too soon?

Comment

Working...
                X