Kezelee Flomo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kezelee Flomo

Your Kansas FIGHTIN' Jayhawks have a RB named frickin' Kezelee frickin' Flomo. Discuss...

Ok, I'll start: This is the most exciting thing to happen to KU football this decade. What an amazing nombre.

Comment

Fun fact: If you rearrange the letters in Kezelee Flomo, you get feel, keel, zoom, which also describes the suite of football intangibles Mr. Flomo possesses.

Comment

Bonus Factoid: Kezelee has a brother named Gayflor. If you rearrange the letters in Gayflor, you get gay flor.

Comment

I would have thought this thread would have generated more buzz by now. Guess I'll pick up the slack.

***Hott Flomo Fact Alert***

Mr. Flomo worked as a host at Applebee's Neighborhood Grill + Bar for 7 months in high school, which demonstrates that he has both good taste and a strong work ethic.

Comment

Hit the bottle a little early today?

Comment

I approve this thread.

Comment

We have a defensive player whose last name is Defense.

Comment

**INCOMING FACTOID**

The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Flomo is Saturday, September 1st, 1906.

Comment

**BONUS TIME**

Consider yourself lucky, Wheaters! Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Flomo as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.3M people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!

Comment

A note: If and when Kezelee Flomo Googles his name, he will almost certainly find this thread, considering he appears to be the only human being with that particular combination of first and last names. So for that reason, please be charitable to our new friend, Mr. Flomo.

Comment

Best name since Ulysses Xerxes White.

Comment

I'm more impressed that his middle name is "frickin'".

Comment

i'd really wish you take that orange version of a female reproductive system down and for that i'm boycotting this thread starting now :p

Comment

flo mo instead of flo less...am I right?

Comment

Working...
                              X