Let me be the first to ask

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me be the first to ask

When will we learn who our starting qb is? When will the staff pull a name out of a hat so they will know. And assuming the new qb Miles ends up 3rd string how many blow outs until he gets the final 2 snaps of a 40 point loss.

So who do you think will start under center and who would you guess deserves to? I know it's way to early but given our O line and the loss of Mesa I'd like to see our most mobile qb either start or have packages for him in the playbook.

I know we know very little about things but basketball is over and the spring game isn't far away and qb is as a good place to start as any.

I will almost guarantee you it will not be announced before the first game. That whole "earn it" hokey bullshit DB likes to do. We won't know who's starting until the guy walks on the field.

I'd guess Stanley will start, Bender backup. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kendrick redshirt, at least initially, then have it pulled in week 3 when we are about to fall to 0-3 and the coaches are trying to save their jobs.

I'm guessing Meacham would be more willing to start the new guy but Beaty seems to get attached to guys and gives them every chance to fail.

Comment

We are like 20,000 seas under the league at this point.

it's truly impressive the depths we have managed to plumb. We are leading-edge at being horrible.

So what say ye: Can we set a new standard for failure? Do we have the guts to make history this year? Only time will tell, but this Jayhawk will be rooting for a record-breaking performance. Gentlemen: History Awaits...

Comment

We won't win more than 1 game this year. And that one will be a tossup. Does anyone still buy tickets to watch this shit show? They should probably just make all of the games free and offer $1 beer and dogs with the hope of half-filing the stadium for the ambiance of a real football game.

Comment

I predict 1-11 or 0-12. 3 years in and no back up center. Now the official line is that we will be running the ball more. That would leave you to believe Kendrick may be the starter, so it will be Bender.

Comment

0-fer and with historic record lows in points; first downs and TD's

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
              We won't win more than 1 game this year. And that one will be a tossup. Does anyone still buy tickets to watch this shit show? They should probably just make all of the games free and offer $1 beer and dogs with the hope of half-filing the stadium for the ambiance of a real football game.
              Someone started a thread on Phog indicating info on the Slant says season ticket sales are not even close to 5 digits. What's close? 8K, 9K? So what are at? Maybe 4-7K? Good times..

Comment

Back in the early Mangino days, you could pick up seats at Dillons on game day. That practice may come back. If sales are below 10 K, what's are the giving levels like? My 500 bucks became 100 bucks. I think a lot of people did that. I may pick up a couple of Stub Hub tickets for game #1 .

Comment

Originally posted by All4KU View Post

Someone started a thread on Phog indicating info on the Slant says season ticket sales are not even close to 5 digits. What's close? 8K, 9K? So what are at? Maybe 4-7K? Good times..
                  I have mine. But I'm doing so with full expectation that if the team ever gets good again I'll get some major loyalty perks. I've definitely #earnedit

Comment

• hawksalive
                    hawksalive commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well played my friend
                Working...
                X