Mike Vick - Forgive him or Hate him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Vick - Forgive him or Hate him?

Am I the only one who still hates this motherfer? I just watched the E:60 story on the dogs he had, and I don't think I will ever be able to forgive this guy. It seems a lot of people have forgiven him or just disregard what he did (or don&'t care).

I love dogs, and just can't fathom how people could treat them this way. You have to have some serious problems to do so.

Just curious to hear what other people's thoughts on him are currently.
    Last edited by Joe Norris; 06-08-11, 02:49 PM.

Re: Mike Vick - Forgive him or Hate him?

I won't forgive him, but I don't necessarily hate him either. What he did was awful, but how was he supposed to be punished? Life in prison? Death penalty? He did his time and now he is free to try to make a living however he sees fit.

Just take him for what he is: a giant POS human, but exciting football player. Hey, he's a professional athlete, I wouldn't expect anything else.
    Last edited by Joe Norris; 06-08-11, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Nah...dude did hard time that he deserved

he seems genuine...I'm glad he's made a good comeback
      Last edited by Joe Norris; 06-08-11, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I love Mike Vick.

I don't at all agree with what he did....I love dogs, but there is that and worse happening all over the country all the time.

They guy got his punishment, did his time, and is now using his status to try and change it. Can't hate on him for that. I'm glad he is doing well.

Comment

Do I agree wtih dog fighting or what his entourage did? absolutely not. But didn't vick only visit that property like once a month? He got accused of a ton of shit his people running the property did. People were accusing Vick of personally killing these dogs. Did he condemn them to death? Probably. Did he personally do it? Probably not.

Comment

I'm fairly sure what Vick did was child's play compared to what the Cowboys teams from the 90s got away with.

Comment

this is a society who makes movies about drug kingpins who ruin millions of HUMANS lives with drugs and murder hundreds of others. And also about old school mob bosses and bank robbers. I really don't give a shit about Vick and what he did. Our society is so fucking retarded anyways. American Gangster is considered a great movie and it made a total piece of shit a lot of money.

How about all the movies about mob bosses who were complete human garbage or Public Enemies about bank robbers who slaughtered people? We don't have the ability to tell others they are wrong when we idolize people doing worse.
              Last edited by Joe Norris; 06-08-11, 02:51 PM.

Comment

The only reason you knew about it was because of the name on the jersey

Comment

Wait...is 007 Tucker Carlson?!?!?!

Comment

Hahaha Joe! I actually saw that live the other night with Ben Crenshaw on there. I was thinking about this thread. Tucker and I are now BFFs.

Oh ya, and suck it Vick! I hope that contusion in your thigh causes cancer.

Comment

He really went to the dogs for a while but he seems better now.

I don't really care one way or the other.

Comment

Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance?

Comment

Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance?
                          No.

Comment

What say you?

I think he's a decent dude

Comment

I still hate that fucker Vick, here's this beauty of a quote:

"That's what it's about. It's about growth and it's about learning. Things in life happen in stages and those are some things you have to go through as an individual."

No, those aren't some things you have to go through as an individual. You really don't have to kill a bunch of innocent dogs just for your amusement.

Comment

Working...
                              X