Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KU vs Texas Tech Thread (get in game chat!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU vs Texas Tech Thread (get in game chat!)

Game chat, muthah truckuhs.

The sound you just heard was an entire fan base dropping Charlie Weis after that ridiculous fake punt call. Either we get an offensive coordinator who knows WTF he's doing, or Weis needs to GTF out.

Comment

Fire everybody. Then re hire Turner and fire him again.

Comment

Drop the football program, renovate Memorial Stadium, make it a complete bowl, fill it with chocolate pudding.

Comment

We fire the worst D1 coach in the country only to hire the 2nd worst. I feel sorry for Heeney. He should transfer. He doesn't deserve this shit.

Comment

Sell the land and all the facilities. Invest in bitcoins. In 10 years when we have are just swimming in bitcoin money, restart the program and buy all the best players.

Comment

Whelp, I'm defeated. I just want to be respectable.

Comment

I say we try to hire away Bill Snyder.

Comment

That was a step back.

Comment

Originally posted by Oobers View Post
                    That was a step back.
                    Campo needs to go. I'm not even sure what the hell he's calling out there, but when you get zero pressure on the QB and your jock handed to you in the secondary on the same play, somebody is asleep at the switch.

Comment

Originally posted by kcjhawks4 View Post
                      Campo needs to go. I'm not even sure what the hell he's calling out there, but when you get zero pressure on the QB and your jock handed to you in the secondary on the same play, somebody is asleep at the switch.
                      I believe Bowen is calling the coverage d this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawklaw05 View Post
                        Julie Bowen is calling the coverage d this season.

fyp

Comment

It's not the defense's fault.

In this conference, they are respectable. But this is straight up the worst offense I've ever seen. In particular, this offensive line doesn't deserve to call themselves men, let alone wear the fucking jersey of my alma mater.

I'm thisclose to just saying "fuck it" and wanting to fold football. We are worthless.

Comment

I have no words.

(definitely a first)

Comment

Originally posted by ono View Post
                              It's not the defense's fault.

In this conference, they are respectable. But this is straight up the worst offense I've ever seen. In particular, this offensive line doesn't deserve to call themselves men, let alone wear the fucking jersey of my alma mater.

I'm thisclose to just saying "fuck it" and wanting to fold football. We are worthless.
                              Exactly. Defense gave us a chance for most of the game. Offense did diddly squat.

Comment

Working...
                              X