Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing the one between the crazy and BBSB is the one who isn't eating.

Comment

• Is this the husband in question?

Last edited by filmfanatic24; 03-22-12, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ono View Post
        the whole premise of this thread reminds me of a potential episode of Mad Men.

BBSB = Betty Draper or Joan Harris?
        BBSB is the redhead neighbor and the chick cheating is Betty. If the gender's were reversed, Joan would be "Betty's" boyfriend.

Comment

• You guys suck. It's funny because somebody actually tagged me in a photo last night and I took it down and used the excuse that I didn't like it because it made me look fat. The only reason I untagged myself is because I didn't want those of you on my facebook to see it. The new one was tagged this morning when I was offline for an hour grocery shopping. It's too late now.

And you guys are all wrong anyway.

Please just drop it. There is way too much conjecture in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by samandbendrivemetodrink View Post
            You guys suck. It's funny because somebody actually tagged me in a photo last night and I took it down and used the excuse that I didn't like it because it made me look fat. The only reason I untagged myself is because I didn't want those of you on my facebook to see it. The new one was tagged this morning when I was offline for an hour grocery shopping. It's too late now.

And you guys are all wrong anyway.

Please just drop it. There is way too much conjecture in this thread.
            What does conjecture mean?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
              X