X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know who is batsh@t crazy?

CHICKS!!!!

Seriously, WTF?!

I am about ready to bitch slap the majority of my girlfriends for one reason or another.

That is all.

Thank you for letting me vent and for agreeing with me.

Preach on

Comment

Well, we need examples...but yes, women are crazy

Comment

You don't think we already knew this?

Comment

If I tell you my examples, you will accuse me of being batshit crazy myself for even caring about it.

I am just frustrated for a myriad of reasons that have all come to a head today as we plan a little birthday party this evening for one of my friends. As it stands, I am putting myself through a ton of hassle (and putting my husband through it b/c he will have to pick up the slack tonight).....just so I can make food for this party that none of my friends will probably eat (even though they are begging me to bring the appetizers). They won't eat it b/c three are on a starvation diet (stupid) and one is having major drama and just had a panic attack that required hospitalization (if I told you, you wouldn't even believe the details) and has lost 10 pounds off her already tiny frame in just one week because she won't eat. And the whole reason this birthday honoree wants this party is so that she can bail out at 8pm and go see her boyfriend, b/c her husband is a controlling and abusive ass. So basically she is just using us a front to get out of the house and then is leaving.

Fuck....all I wanted to do was get pedicures with my friends while we have some appetizers and wine and then go out for a beer afterwards.

Women.

Comment

Wait...what? You are helping your friend have an affair?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
              Wait...what? You are helping your friend have an affair?
              I didn't know that we were being used as the front til just this morning when I asked my other friend why we had to be done with the pedicure party by 9pm.

And fwiw, I don't really blame her for having an affair. If you knew her husband, you wouldn't either. Her husband is Orthodox Jew and extremely controlling and mean. He is actually aware of this affair but doesn't care as long as she doesn't leave and/or embarrass him. Their marriage is terrible.

Regardless, I decided to not bust my ass making food for the party. I already have all the ingredients but I will just make it on Friday to enjoy during the KU game with my husband. He will actually eat it.

Comment

why doesn't she leave him? How many comedians make fun of women for staying abusive relationships for no reason?

Comment

These are all stupid things to get worked up over. That's like Joe Davis getting worked up over kvn saying mean things on the internet. Just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by KVN638 View Post
                    why doesn't she leave him? How many comedians make fun of women for staying abusive relationships for no reason?
                    Because when you left your career 15 years ago to start a family and haven't worked since, it's a little hard to just leave.

When I say abusive, I don't necessarily mean in the physical sense. He is extremely emotional abusive.

I can't imagine EVER staying with my husband if he said those things to me, but I can't really judge for her not wanting to leave yet either. She will eventually, though. Now that all her kids are in school full time, she is back working at least part time and getting her life together.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhawkz5 View Post
                      These are all stupid things to get worked up over. That's like Joe Davis getting worked up over kvn saying mean things on the internet. Just dumb.
                      I am not "worked up". Just frustrated. Mostly because it's a pattern.

And I am damn sick of buying food and making all this stuff because my peeps request it and then they never eat. Seriously, EAT!!! It's not that hard. Open your mouth; insert food.

Why won't girls eat?

Comment

they be shoppin'

Comment

If he knows....why does she need a front?

"Hey, dbag, going out with my boyfriend, be back in the morning...tell your friends I'm at a sleepover with the girls, and we're gonna pillowfight"

Comment

Hard to really judge without knowing either of them, but at the same time there is always two sides to a story. Even if he is a major d-bag, I don't think I could be a part of helping with the affair scheming.

Comment

(15:31:21) Sherlock: I really really want to post in BBSB's thread, "Get a job."

Comment

Working...
                              X