Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWUR 2/14 - Alice Eve vs Nikkie Tomlinson

Name: Alice Eve
    Where you might have seen her: Movies - Star Trek Into Darkness, She's Out of My League, Before We Go, Dirty Weekend, Men in Black 3
    instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aliceeve/?hl=en
    twitter: n/a

Name: Nikki Tomlinson
    Where you might have seen her: TV - Game of Silence, The Funny Man - Movies - Naked Run, Paranormal Movie, Badlands of Kain
    instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nikkitomlinsonla/?hl=en
    twitter: https://twitter.com/nikkitomlinson

Sweet 16 - Notre Dame Bracket

Previous Results:

1st Rd - Alice Eve had a Bye
    2nd Rd - Alice Eve def. Lana Kinnear 53-1

1st Rd - Nikkie Tomlinson had a Bye
    2nd Rd - Nikkie Tomlinson def. Lola Creton 21-15

Winner will face the winner of the Natalia Cigliuti / Amanda Crew matchup in the Elite 8.

Follow Along with the Brackets Here: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=464126
    Alice Eve
    91.38%
    Nikkie Tomlinson
    8.62%

We're on the Eve of a landslide here...

Comment

Did Moon314 hit the wrong button?

Comment

• All4KU
        All4KU commented
        Editing a comment
        Alice may very well be one of the finalists.

• NoPantsChico
        NoPantsChico commented
        Editing a comment
        Bots trying to stoke divisiveness (unsuccessfully in this case).

I scrolled through quickly, but the last photo of Eve stopped on my screen and she looked like a soccer mom in suburbia in that photo. Not bad, but not better than the other woman losing badly.

Comment

• RaiderHawk
        RaiderHawk commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn hot soccer moms.

• Joe Norris
        Joe Norris commented
        Editing a comment
        The rack in that pic alone would have made me do more research...then again, she just got out of the water, so, that would also prompt me to do more research

Originally posted by sean View Post
      I scrolled through quickly, but the last photo of Eve stopped on my screen and she looked like a soccer mom in suburbia in that photo. Not bad, but not better than the other woman losing badly.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X