Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In this thread we remember the death of the Phog(.net)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In this thread we remember the death of the Phog(.net)

Post yer caps here.

Re: In this thread we remember the death of the Phog(.net)

Last edited by Oobers; 02-20-11, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Oobers; 04-19-11, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Oobers; 04-19-11, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Oobers; 04-20-11, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Oobers; 04-19-11, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Oobers; 04-19-11, 02:43 AM.

Comment

I couldn't get the cap to look right so you'll just have to click on it.
                Last edited by Oobers; 04-19-11, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Bigger pic here: http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1433/gravy.jpg
                  Last edited by Oobers; 04-20-11, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Oobers; 04-19-11, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Pretty interesting day yesterday.

My PM's to tom.

To:TomLight
                      Subject:RE: You know of course
                      Sent:Yesterday 7:41 PM CDT
                      Delete Reply Next Message
                      You are managing a business not a personal website. Traffic matters and you're booting people from the site for things that I have seen here for years.
                      You've kicked a lot of the drivers of content in the aperoom and it's just not what it was just a few months ago.
                      I realize that it's inappropriate to question any of the decisions made by the administration or the moderators but you really need to give this a little thought.
                      Just my thoughts.
                      Sent: 10/25/2010
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      The alternative, of course, would be to let you post what you will, resulting in a loss of all control of the board. Not going to happen. Someone has to draw a line what's offensive, and one of the mods (not me) found the placenta pic over the line.

The JackLord pic was wrong. He knew it when he posted it.

All of you that threw a fit (either about JackLord or about the placenta pic) knew exactly what would happen when you did. You're getting exactly what you wanted. They wanted to get the boot. Reasonable people would have contacted me privately. Children want to kick and stomp their fit and puff out their lower lip.

I suggest some folks grow up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      That the more good posters that you throw off of the site, the worse it gets.
                      Since the first spasm of banning the ape room has become pretty meh.
                      I know that you feel entitled enough that all you have to do is send some an email and they will come running back, but you may not be on the best course here.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
                        Pretty interesting day yesterday.

My PM's to tom.

To:TomLight
                        Subject:RE: You know of course
                        Sent:Yesterday 7:41 PM CDT
                        Delete Reply Next Message
                        You are managing a business not a personal website. Traffic matters and you're booting people from the site for things that I have seen here for years.
                        You've kicked a lot of the drivers of content in the aperoom and it's just not what it was just a few months ago.
                        I realize that it's inappropriate to question any of the decisions made by the administration or the moderators but you really need to give this a little thought.
                        Just my thoughts.
                        The alternative, of course, would be to let you post what you will, resulting in a loss of all control of the board. Not going to happen. Someone has to draw a line what's offensive, and one of the mods (not me) found the placenta pic over the line.

All of you that threw a fit (either about JackLord or about the placenta pic) knew exactly what would happen when you did. You're getting exactly what you wanted. They wanted to get the boot. Reasonable people would have contacted me privately. Children want to kick and stomp their fit and puff out their lower lip.

I suggest some folks grow up.

That the more good posters that you throw off of the site, the worse it gets.
                        Since the first spasm of banning the ape room has become pretty meh.
                        I know that you feel entitled enough that all you have to do is send some an email and they will come running back, but you may not be on the best course here.
                        Reasonable people would have contacted him privately??? I sent him a message last January when I had issues with the board and received nothing. My message was modeled as a complaint letter you would send the any other business. Mr. Light never contacted me. I made sure to cancel my premium membership. Never heard from him after that either.
                        Last edited by Oobers; 04-20-11, 11:46 PM.

Comment

His silence during the PhogAidz blitz was deafening.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer

tom finally pm'd me back to say this to me as well.

so i explained to him that no, i wouldn't know that it is "was wrong" because i posted that same exact pic 2 weeks ago and it still appears on the phog.

still no response back.
                            Last edited by Oobers; 04-20-11, 11:47 PM.

Comment

youre about to get DOUBLE BANNED
                              Last edited by Oobers; 04-20-11, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X