Your musics, give them to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your musics, give them to me

I have a long weekend with not much to do. Give me new music to search for and download plz. I'm open to anything, lately I've been listening to a lot of random crap including Foo Fighters, Deadmau5, M83, Incubus, and Two Door Cinema Club. I've gotten bored with my library. GO

I saw Two Door Cinema Club a few weeks ago....they have an awesome sound.

My new favorite is Of Monsters and Men, although they might not be hard enough for your tastes based on what you listed above.

Comment

Comment

i recommend local natives, especially if you love indie rock.

who knows who cares is a great track

also new chili peppers,st. vincent,wilco,childish gambino, black keys albums have um....dropped this year. i dig all those bands/rappers' sound.

Comment

Can't link from my iPod but check out the new stuff from M83. Midnight City is allsome.

Comment

Really enjoying Youth Lagoon lately. Also, check out The Milk (great throwback stuff)

Azealia Banks

The Big Pink

The Vaccines

Comment

Originally posted by Oobers View Post
              Can't link from my iPod but check out the new stuff from M83. Midnight City is allsome.
              I pulled this thread b/c I know people had been crushing on M83 in it. They are my new favorite band. They are coming to Seattle in a few months and I am trying to decide if we should pull the trigger.

Comment

They'll be in Lawrence in May. Can't wait.

Comment

M83 is terrible. TERRIBLE. It reminds me of shitty 80's music only shittier.

Comment

Coltrane.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocker View Post
                      M83 is terrible. TERRIBLE. It reminds me of shitty 80's music only shittier.
                      And there's the seal of approval.

Comment

I like this thread.

This has been getting a lot of play lately so you've might have heard it.

Also, this is good

Comment

Found Frightened Rabbit a few years ago. Really like them.

Comment

Silly, Oobs. I just posted Monsters and Men earlier in the thread. Guernica - you need to hook up the Oobs on your music pm's.

Comment

Originally posted by samandbendrivemetodrink View Post
                              Silly, Oobs. I just posted Monsters and Men earlier in the thread. Guernica - you need to hook up the Oobs on your music pm's.
                              Pssh, like I go back and read threads that are a month old. At least I had the decency to link it! Also, I'm offended that you think I just heard about Monsters and Men recently.

Comment

Working...
                              X