Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATO: Goonies & other movies from the 80's.... thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATO: Goonies & other movies from the 80's.... thoughts?

I HATE THIS MOVIE!!!!! All the people in chat think I'm full of ghey.... someone help me out. This movie sucked back in 85 (i was only 2 years old) and it sucks now!

HHHEEEEEYYYYYY YYYOOUUUU GGUUUUYYYSSSS!!!! BLAH!

Re: ATO: Goonies.... thoughts?

I think the reason you haven't gotten a response is because all the users are in chat.

Good job, mod.

Traffic fail.

Comment

I thought it was awesome when it was new....but that could have been b/c I had a crush on half of the cast.

That said, I have recently been re-living my age of cinematic glory by buying my 7-year-old movies that I loved as a kid and watching them with him. So far the ones that have stood the test of time and that are still amazingly awesome to me (and him) are The Karate Kid, Rudy, and The Sandlot.

The ones that have been a FAIL are Goonies and Free Willy (yes, I loved Free Willy back in the day).

Mixed review = Annie. I still love and he hated. Then again, I might have been worried had my 7-year-old loved Annie.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=861.msg9281#msg9281 date=1283459766]
        I think the reason you haven't gotten a response is because all the users are in chat.

Good job, mod.

Traffic fail.
        [/quote]

Is 6 minutes too long? Is 5 minutes the cut off where I should start crying? Help a brother out! :mexican

Comment

Re: ATO: Goonies & other movies from the 80's.... thoughts?

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=861.msg9282#msg9282 date=1283459821]
          I thought it was awesome when it was new....but that could have been b/c I had a crush on half of the cast.

That said, I have recently been re-living my age of cinematic glory by buying my 7-year-old movies that I loved as a kid and watching them with him. So far the ones that have stood the test of time and that are still amazingly awesome to me (and him) are The Karate Kid, Rudy, and The Sandlot.

The ones that have been a FAIL are Goonies and Free Willy (yes, I loved Free Willy back in the day).

Mixed review = Annie. I still love and he hated. Then again, I might have been worried had my 7-year-old loved Annie.
          [/quote]

Good list! Sadly people in chat are mentioning Flight of the Navigator (alright) and now The Neverending Story is getting love (GAG ME)

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=861.msg9286#msg9286 date=1283460111]
            [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=861.msg9282#msg9282 date=1283459821]

[/quote]

Good list! Sadly people in chat are mentioning Flight of the Navigator (alright) and now The Neverending Story is getting love (GAG ME)
            [/quote]

ZOMG! I forgot about The Neverending Story!!! Sorry, but I loved that one. I am soooo gonna be on the look-out for that one for our collection.

Comment

=CREEPY

Comment

The Sandlot, Flight of the Navigator, and The Neverending Story are three of my favorite childhood movies by far. Especially The Sandlot. I actually liked Goonies, but a lot of that is because I had a serious crush on the cheerleader girl (Kerri Green).

Comment

I was already guzzling beer, smoking pot and occasioally fucking a real woman when The Goonies premiered in theaters.

So I've still not seen it. It looks like a kid movie.

Comment

Working...
                  X