Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Pie: The Reunion

It's a thing.

Perhaps it's good timing since I just had my high school reunion but I'm kind of happy to see this. Same recycled jokes and I'm not sure if I can stomach Tara Reid on the big screen again, but I will go see it.

I am IN.

Comment

I liked the first one. The second one sucked. Was there a third? This one is just a payday for the has-beens and never-weres.

Comment

I will watch it. Maybe not in the theater, but I will watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
          I liked the first one. The second one sucked. Was there a third? This one is just a payday for the has-beens and never-weres.

The 3rd was Wedding I think. Since there have been a bunch of straight to DVD/VOD sequels.

Comment

SCRATCH THAT NOSTALGIA ITCH

Comment

I thought the 1st and 2nd ones were great. Wedding was okay, if a little contrived. I will see this one. It makes me feel old though.

Comment

This will be awesome.

Comment

Yeah, count me in. All three of the movies were pretty enjoyable. They weren't Citizen Kane, but they weren't supposed to be. I'm hoping Chris Klein dies and Mena Suvari ascends to her spaceship in this one.

Comment

Definitely in.

Comment

I'm in, out of nothing if not obligation after having seen the first 3.

Comment

In to finish the series.

Comment

Working...
                        X