1st Ever WavingtheWheat F-Marry-Kill Tournament NOMINATIONS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st Ever WavingtheWheat F-Marry-Kill Tournament NOMINATIONS thread

I don't understand how this will be a tournament. Will those in the "fuck" category only be competing against other "fuck" nominees and so on?

Comment

[quote author=TheShocker link=topic=627.msg7287#msg7287 date=1282592508]
      I don't understand how this will be a tournament. Will those in the "fuck" category only be competing against other "fuck" nominees and so on?
      [/quote]

ah fuck, I'm with theshocker on this one. someone take me out back & shoot me in the face.

Comment

Round 1 is for 'categorization', meaning whatever area they win (M, F, or K), they go into that bracket. It would require nine threads and open voting.

Round 2 is nine threads in traditional voting style. Since everyone is categorized, you'd find the best of the M, F, or K. For example, the best of the marries would be pitted against each other for the most marriageable; the best of the kills would be pitted against each other for the most killable, etc.

Round 3 is three threads-- the top 3 M's, the top 3 F's and the top 3 K's. At the end, we'll know the winners of the bracket.

Comment

[/quote]

The Shocker failed to read the other relevant thread wherein RandytheHelpfulPineapple explained this issue.

Just between you and me, I don't think The Shocker is very bright.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=627.msg7283#msg7283 date=1282591276]
            [quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=627.msg7266#msg7266 date=1282587873]
            We need some tough ones. Like

Oprah
            Barbara Walters
            Martha Stewart

GO!
            [/quote]
            No, I'm pretty sure we don't need any of those.
            [/quote]

haha good point. we don't need those kind of pictures in here.

I'm all about posting some hot pics though.

Marry: Vanessa Hudgens

Fuck: Leighton Meester

Kill: Blake Lively
            [img width=400 height=600]http://al-sucks.com/blog1/wp-content/gallery/blake-lively/blake-lively-bikini-pictures-with-maria-menounos3.jpg[/img]

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=627.msg7292#msg7292 date=1282593227]

Kill: Blake Lively
              [img width=400 height=600]http://al-sucks.com/blog1/wp-content/gallery/blake-lively/blake-lively-bikini-pictures-with-maria-menounos3.jpg[/img]
              [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=627.msg7291#msg7291 date=1282593043]
                [/quote]

The Shocker failed to read the other relevant thread wherein RandytheHelpfulPineapple explained this issue.

Just between you and me, I don't think The Shocker is very bright.
                [/quote]

Who the fuck you talking to special-needs Hoopo? The gerbil in your ass or the little girl chained in your closet?

Comment

I think the premise in this is flawed. The first MFK matchups should be randomly assigned so you don't have an easy option like Kathy Griffin. It should be a difficult decision, not just 1 hot chick, 1 girl next door, and 1 heinous broad. So, 27 ladies, all hot, should be randomly broken down into groups of 3. Then the tournament can continue as usual.

Comment

[quote author=TheShocker link=topic=627.msg7294#msg7294 date=1282593494]
                    Who the fuck you talking to special-needs Hoopo? The gerbil in your ass or the little girl chained in your closet?
                    [/quote]

I was talking to the gerbil in my ass. You, in other words, Lemmiwinks. Yes, that's roast beef you're tasting about now.

Comment

Working...
                    X