Car Detailing in KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Detailing in KC

Mrs. GardArmighty and I mentor a group of young men in KC. They are fantastic, intelligent kids who come from dysfunctional homes, but live in a group home so that they can focus on school and be removed from the bad influences of their families of origin and former peers. They attend private middle schools then go on to Rockhurst High School. They are studs and we think of them as our own sons.

Mrs. Gard and I (mainly her, but I cheered her on) helped these guys start their own car detailing business at their home. We have purchased all the necessary equipment and supplies for them and had a detailing expert train them. They have done several cars so far and really do a top notch job equal to or superior than the quality of work I get when I get my car detailed at other businesses. We are also using this opportunity to teach them how to save, invest, and budget their money as well as keep the books on their business. We plan for this to be a long term venture for them.

If you are in the KC area and want to get your car detailed by these fine young entrepreneurs, please shoot me a PM and I can get you in touch with the contact person to schedule your appointment. Their prices are: SUVs: $120.00, Small SUVs and Minivans: $110.00, and Cars: $100.00. You will get a spotless car and help these young men out.

Thank you!

That is an awseome thing you and your wife are doing for those kids. Kudos.

Comment

That's really awesome, Gard. I wish I was there to give you some business. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks guys, but it's no big deal. They are great kids and we have a blast with them.

Comment

Can I tip them with a box of Blueberry Frosted Pop Tarts?

Comment

I prefer to pay with Trident Layers (TM) Is that ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Neisseria View Post
              :rolling:

Comment

Originally posted by Neisseria View Post
                Sure, but they prefer to wax your car with Betty Crockett Cake frosting and wipe down your console with Aqua Velva.

Come on WTWers. I have received four responses from TOS, zero here. I know we have many out of towners, and they get a pass. The rest of you tough guys need to step up!

Comment

PS: they detailed my daughter GardArmightietta's car yesterday and they did a fantastic job.

Comment

I just had my car detailed last week :sadbanana:

Comment

the rents are moving to KC, I'll send them your way

Comment

If I lived in KC I'd be your next customer. Maybe sometime when I'm in town again I'll get an appt.

Comment

Poor college student :sadbanana:

Comment

I had my car detailed by these kids today and they did a fantastic job. They were incredibly professional, friendly, and very, very accommodating. They had my car for about 2 and a half hours and they didn't miss one spot on it.

Waterway be damned...this is the way to go. I highly recommend them.

Comment

Do they do it on-site, do you drop your car off to them? How's it work?

Comment

Working...
                              X