Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Motivated Business Seminars

Has anyone ever been to one of these?

I've been getting calls from one of their marketing people telling me I can bring the whole office for only $10 and have great lower level seats! Woohoo! They are coming to Intrust Bank Arena in July.

How do they get such high level people to come and speak at them? This one will have Bill Self, Bill Cosby, Rudy Giuliani, Colin Powell, and Steve Forbes. There's some people on there that I have a lot of respect for, why do they whore themselves out to a thing like this? Because you know this whole deal is a total scam. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

What you need is some of this guy's healing gaze:

Comment

Our office "went" one year. I slept til noon, then went down to P&L, had lunch and a beer, went to see Coach Self speak (this was immediately following the 2008 season), and then left.

I pretended like I went to the whole thing, talked about how great Colin Powell was. Everyone nodded, and agreed, and talked about their favorite speakers. Then, just a month ago, I found out that everyone did the same thing as me...

Comment

OMG, Oobs where do you find this shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Oobers View Post
          What you need is some of this guy's healing gaze:

Imagine how much poon that dude slays.

Comment

I thought the seminar was entitled "Empty Patronizing Platitudes from Famous People".

Comment

There was one in KC a couple weeks ago. From what I hear, it was a bunch of conservatives talking about the need for personal fiscal responsibility (amongst other topics), and you had the chance to purchase their workbooks and other self-help crap for an absurdly high price at the end.

Comment

That guy's tooth stopped hurting because it looks like a dentist removed it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X