Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iOS 16 and other Apple Product Betas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iOS 16 and other Apple Product Betas

    Disclaimer: Yes, I know, you have an Android and you love it and that's great, I like Android too

    Anyone playing around with the new betas? I downloaded iOS 16 and have been messing around with it a little bit in my free time, but haven't really gotten time to dive in.

    I am so glad they finally added some lock screen features, I don't know why they waited so long to do that....it's incredibly limited at this time, but hopefully they beef it up in the future.

    I didn't get to watch the presentation or anything...what's good to be looking out for?

  • #2
    I have an Android and I love it.

    But I also have an iPad. I didn't realize we could get betas. I'll check it out.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sean View Post
      I have an Android and I love it.

      But I also have an iPad. I didn't realize we could get betas. I'll check it out.
      Yeah, it's really quite easy...just be forewarned, like with any beta, you're going to have things that are broken here and there, but in the past where I've done it, it's mostly minor inconveniences

      Comment


      • #4
        I use my iPad to watch Netflix and other channels once I go to bed. That it. I doubt much can break for me.

        Comment


        • #5
          "Other channels" definitely means porn, here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
            "Other channels" definitely means porn, here.
            Gotta do what you gotta do when you and the missus have separate beds, errr bedrooms, errr houses.

            Comment


            • #7
              Joe Norris - Are you in the Developer Program? Otherwise, the public betas of iOS 16 and MacOS Ventura aren't available until July.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by markhawk View Post
                Joe Norris - Are you in the Developer Program? Otherwise, the public betas of iOS 16 and MacOS Ventura aren't available until July.
                Hmmm….I didn’t think I was, but maybe I am?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

                  Hmmm….I didn’t think I was, but maybe I am?

                  I'll assume you aren't, and just somehow got the update. Unless you're really down-playing your fanboi-ness; because only fanbois pay $100/yr just to download an early copy of an OS, and you don't come across like that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by markhawk View Post

                    I'll assume you aren't, and just somehow got the update. Unless you're really down-playing your fanboi-ness; because only fanbois pay $100/yr just to download an early copy of an OS, and you don't come across like that.
                    LOL, I haven't been paid in three months....no way I paid $100 for this....I'll try to find the link I used and post it here...I wouldn't ever pay for a beta, I view it as doing them a favor

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bata was a poster on phog.net and maybe here -- I don't remember. Anyway, he still connects with me. He sent me this link last week: https://betaprofiles.com/#ios16

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah, I miss bata, he and I played PS late night a few times when he was up with his kid….good chats

                        thats the link, though!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X