Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenge: Today in your life (pic or paragraph)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thejayhawk78 View Post

UTS errors. User Too Stupid
    Not a web developer, but this sounds similar to my experience with ID-10-T errors. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post

Have you taken him to see the "Big Boy"?
      I don't thing Gard's basement is an appropriate place for children.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post

Have you taken him to see the "Big Boy" or to any of the air shows?
        I have not, but thanks to you, I am now $150 poorer because I googled “air shows near me”….there’s a show in Sacramento next weekend.

Seriously, great idea. He’s already all jazzed about “watching planes all day Mommy!!”

Comment

Awesome night at Jazzhaus with lots of gorgeous women and fun friends listening to my buddy rocking the RHCP.

7D3E9B48-8942-4F8C-BB6D-323A36895396.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalMule View Post

I don't thing Gard's basement is an appropriate place for children.

giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by hankypanky View Post
              My evenings and weekends with the kiddos are my daily highlight reel.

My little guy (age 40 months--KIDDING!!), is not loving the transition from day care to pre-school. He'd rather stay home and play with his toys and ask his mom for a constant stream of snacks. Not meals. Always snacks. I know I will miss these years, but there are some MOMENTS, my friends. He's obsessed with trucks, trains, and airplanes and wants to know how each of them works, "tell me more about airplanes, Mama." Actually, since we watched the last couple of SpaceX launches together, he wants a "real rocket." Someone asked him last weekend what he wanted to be when he grows up and he really thought about it and said that he wants to "fly planes"--I don't think he could remember the word "pilot" for some reason. My daughter is OBSESSED with Broadway musicals, base running (we are at her softball game in the third picture), and school. Also winning arguments and student council elections. She's an all around rockstar, but I don't want her to burnout before she even gets to high school. I want her to have enough gumption left to be the Broadway director/lawyer she pictures herself being. #blessed
              We never grow out of it. I'm 65 and recently spent as hour and a half with, "Big Brutus" a massive excavator in SE Kansas. Old Brutus was shut off in 1974 and hasn't moved since. My wife was laughing about some toys boys never grow out of. BTW you can get married in front of Brutus.

Comment

We never grow out of it. I'm 65 and recently spent as hour and a half with, "Big Brutus" a massive excavator in SE Kansas. Old Brutus was shut off in 1974 and hasn't moved since. My wife was laughing about some toys boys never grow out of. BTW you can get married in front of Brutus.
                It would be hilarious to get "wedding" photos done in random places like that. Like make that and my spouse's thing any time we travel.

Comment

Here is Big Brutus, worlds second largest electric excavatior.

Comment

He wants to know if he can see it from the other side? I hope he doesn’t grow out of trucks any time soon. He has a fortune’s worth of Bruder trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by hankypanky View Post
                      He wants to know if he can see it from the other side? I hope he doesn’t grow out of trucks any time soon. He has a fortune’s worth of Bruder trucks.
                      The other side

Comment

The bucket, I'm 6 foot, for context.

Comment

One more for the little guy. You can sit in the operators seat.

Comment

I forgot to say in my original response that he knew IMMEDIATELY that it was a “big big excavator.” Thank you for sharing. He’s LOVING the pics.

Comment

One more for the little guy. You can sit in the operators seat.
                              How does one get up there? I'm trying to study the pictures, but no dice.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post

How does one get up there? I'm trying to study the pictures, but no dice.
                                There are stairs under the front. You can go most every where except up in the boom. It’s closed for insurance reasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X