Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenge: Today in your life (pic or paragraph)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge: Today in your life (pic or paragraph)

I’m challenging everyone on here to post something they saw, did, etc, from today. It doesn’t have to have anything which would identify you. Just something interesting that isn’t off Twitter, Reddit, etc.

I think we’ve gotten a little too involved in other’s social media lives, and it’s reflected in the posts and tone on this board. I’d like to see us get back to a more congenial community.
    Last edited by KUGDI; 09-09-21, 01:40 PM.

Yesterday, I saw this bad boy taking off from Centennial Airport. B17, probably with the Texas Raiders.

0F090031-A2DF-468E-92E1-7C44325B61D0.png
    Last edited by KUGDI; 09-09-21, 01:16 PM.

Comment

20200515_LOTO sunset.jpg

sunset from our deck at Lake of the Ozarks (no filters). LOO has some incredible sunsets.

Comment

20210723_164229.jpg

My son, 15, and I spend 5 days a week lifting together in our home gym. He's packed on about 40 lbs in the last year. He is now about 5'9" and 190lbs. This picture is about 2 months old.

Comment

I already like this thread. I don't know that i can load a photo onto my work computer, but when I get home, I'll try to remember to contribute. Since I work until 7, though, don't hold your breath.

Comment

I drank two pints of KC Bier Dunkel at lunch. Didn't take a picture though. Did/doing some work stuff that I definitely can't post. Coaching my daughters volleyball team practice later, definitely won't be taking pictures to post.

So here's a photo of a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

pancake_bunny.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
              I already like this thread. I don't know that i can load a photo onto my work computer, but when I get home, I'll try to remember to contribute. Since I work until 7, though, don't hold your breath.
              Don't worry, I have it on my camera roll, MissT.

maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
                I drank two pints of KC Bier Dunkel at lunch. Didn't take a picture though. Did/doing some work stuff that I definitely can't post. Coaching my daughters volleyball team practice later, definitely won't be taking pictures to post.

pancake_bunny.jpg
                It doesn’t have to be a pic. The note about the drink fits. If you do want to post a pic: take a pic of an empty volleyball court. Take a pic of the bleachers. Snap a pic through your window, or the sidewalk on your evening walk.

Comment

I'm drilling on teeth today and chatting with my amazing patients!

Comment

pancake_bunny.jpg
                    On a related note, here is grandaughter #4 with a jelly bean on her head

Rissa.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
                      I'm drilling on teeth today and chatting with my amazing patients!
                      Do you give the Trump voting patients more or less anesthesia ?

Comment

Do you give the Trump voting patients more or less anesthesia ?
                        They refuse to be injected with anything due to the microchips.

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post

They refuse to be injected with anything due to the microchips.
                          I chortled. BTW, it's your turn.

Comment

Please don’t turn this into a pissing match.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
                              Please don’t turn this into a pissing match.
                              today I learned not to search for "pissing match" memes with safe search turned off.

Comment

Working...
                              X