Shrinkage concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gooner View Post
    Ha, I was going to say, I'm pretty sure he lurks from time to time, but here he is

someone I miss is JHAWKjason .... he was always a good contributor, and he still has the greatest infographic of all time (which I sadly don't have a copy of anymore) explaining appropriate wedding dates

ephemeral I think it happened around the time that Sinister passed away, had something to do with a KU alum passing away....the individual posing as wife (IIRC) was saying she knew that the deceased posted on phog, but she didn't know his username.....I don't know how/if it was resolved

TheBricklayer could probably weigh in

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

Nice safe post, sure to not get deleted when he returns.... oh wait, he's back.
      Pretty much all the QAnon tinfoil hat wearers have crawled back to 4chan so posts are safe here now

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
        Apparently okjay cancelled himself. Sad, but not unexpected in these times.
        Lol, I’m still around.

Comment

Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post

Lol, I’m still around.
          Glad to see you aren't a qcicle after that crazy 2 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post

Lol, I’m still around.
            The rumors appear greatly exaggerated!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

How did you find this site? Do post on Phog too?
              I found this site with a search and I liked what I found. It wasn't a huge community, but the quality was nice to see. I've only been on this board since 2017, so I'm still a new guy around here.
              I used to post somewhat on Phog before the change over. After the change I found the atmosphere on the new board to be...meh. Plus there was a ton of bitching about the new rules and formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

Ha, I was going to say, I'm pretty sure he lurks from time to time, but here he is

someone I miss is JHAWKjason .... he was always a good contributor, and he still has the greatest infographic of all time (which I sadly don't have a copy of anymore) explaining appropriate wedding dates

ephemeral I think it happened around the time that Sinister passed away, had something to do with a KU alum passing away....the individual posing as wife (IIRC) was saying she knew that the deceased posted on phog, but she didn't know his username.....I don't know how/if it was resolved

TheBricklayer could probably weigh in
                I vaguely remember that thread. IIRC, it took some weird turns with the usual clusterfuckery.

Comment

This place be hopping when you have to scroll to hit the 24 hour thread

Comment

Originally posted by RDhawk View Post
                    This place be hopping when you have to scroll to hit the 24 hour thread
                    When can we expect post #287 from your camp? hahaha

Comment

Got my Pfizer vaccine yesterday so I was feeling a little frisky this morning...I will simmer down now

Comment

Got my Pfizer vaccine yesterday so I was feeling a little frisky this morning...I will simmer down now
                        I just wanted to say I’m sorry about the way your Les thread went...I actually hadn’t heard about anything with him...hopefully folks will take a turn for some more serious discussion

we shan’t be looking a thread horse in the mouth

Comment

I just wanted to say I’m sorry about the way your Les thread went...I actually hadn’t heard about anything with him...hopefully folks will take a turn for some more serious discussion

Sorry, Joe, I only participate in serious discussions about winners. Les is not a winner.

Comment

No worries Joe. Even tho I do not post much I have been around. I know what this place is like. I really just wanted to impress Froboz by upping my post count.

Comment

No worries Joe. Even tho I do not post much I have been around. I know what this place is like. I really just wanted to impress Froboz by upping my post count.
                              He's really into dildos and bondage

do with that what you will

Comment

He's really into dildos and bondage

do with that what you will
                                Yikes...what are two things I have never touched or is it two things that have never been in my kitchen

BTW admire you for going out on your own something I always wanted to do and for kicking the sauce. I really need to slow my drinking down and am planning it have a cancun spring break

Comment

Working...
                                X