Where should I eat? Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where should I eat? Las Vegas

What are your favorite places to eat in Vegas? I’ll be there mid-March to re-up a client contract. Dinner that night is set, we’ll be on our own for two more nights. I’m not much on gambling, so proximity to slots isn’t a concern. And since I’ll be there with my sex partner, proximity to sluts isn’t a concern either. Staying at Park MGM, if that matters.

Makes me sad that my Vegas knowledge is too out of date to help. I only make it out once a year for March madness now.

Park MGM has an Eataly which will have some good spots. It’s a “food hall” style, so nothing fancy.

Comment

Have fun catching COVID!

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
        Have fun catching COVID!
        Don’t worry, I hear you can’t catch it if you stick to butt stuff.

Comment

Joel Rubochon at MGM is really good. For something more casual, Paris has a tasty burger joint. And if you want to go off-strip, Lotus of Siam has world-renowned Thai.

I don’t know if any of these places are still open under the current circumstances.

Comment

https://www.yelp.com/c/las-vegas/restaurants

Or, you can ask the 6 people who post here sporadically.

Comment

Have you looked into Shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Protist View Post
                https://www.yelp.com/c/las-vegas/restaurants

Or, you can ask the 6 people who post here sporadically.
                Thank you, I never would have thought of Yelp. Next you'll tell me that there's a thing called a search engine that brings the whole internet to my fingertips.

Comment

Are you looking for fine dining? Casual? Street food?

Comment

I'm open to anything. All I'm really asking is which spots any of you have enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post

Thank you, I never would have thought of Yelp. Next you'll tell me that there's a thing called a search engine that brings the whole internet to my fingertips.
                      That depends. Do you know how to use a computer? Let me back up. Does your house have electricity?

Comment

Michael Mina at the Bellagio is probably my favorite restaurant in The Vegas. And the Lobster Pot Pie is the tits.

Comment

Dirt Dog outside Bally's. Hot n Juicy Crawfish has several locations and is delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                            Michael Mina at the Bellagio is probably my favorite restaurant in The Vegas. And the Lobster Pot Pie is the tits.
                            Holy schnikes that looks amazing.

In case anyone else is wondering:

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
                              Joel Rubochon at MGM is really good. For something more casual, Paris has a tasty burger joint. And if you want to go off-strip, Lotus of Siam has world-renowned Thai.

I don’t know if any of these places are still open under the current circumstances.
                              Yeah, part of the issue with this business trip is going to be finding places that are open. The client dinner will be a private dinner, so we’re good there. NDA prevents me from saying more. I’ll be working days, nights are on our own sans the one. So as many options as I can gather are good, since so many are currently closed. Thank you for the suggestions! And even if they are closed this trip, it won’t stay that way forever. And I love trying new things.

Comment

Working...
                              X